New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Inbred mountian mask?

Started by fdsman, December 16, 2009, 09:57:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fdsman

I\'m sure you guys know about the inbred mountain doll which has a photo shopped mask shrunken down for a head. However I found this photo at what appears to be an autograph signing.

Anyone know where it\'s from and where I can get one?
Where can I buy a luck bean?

Chris DiCicco

no I don\'t but look at that lucky soab LOOK AT HIS EYES SHINE, I would EXPLODE if I were He and B was next to Me.
The Exosphere  2013

nuff_said

December 17, 2009, 01:31:22 pm #2 Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 01:33:32 pm by nuff_said

that\'s an old shot, probably b/t 3 - 5 years ago or so and it is at NAMM, if i remember correctly

not sure what that mask is though... see no evil?  the face seems familiar... could also just something a friend made

good call on the little inbred doll-dude
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

fdsman

Yup I couldn\'t believe it when I saw it.

It may just be a friend made thing since there are no holes for eyes or anything. it\'s just a single piece of plastic.

fdsman

December 17, 2009, 05:13:58 pm #4 Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 05:15:29 pm by fdsman
HOLY CRAP I JUST REALIZED...

THAT DOLL UNDERNEATH COULD VERY WELL BE WILLE T FROM SECRET RECIPIES...JUST LOOK AT THE EAR AND PART OF THE HAIR..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QA-1EeVLvg

nuff_said

must put on Inbred Mountain... NOW!

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

ZQ

December 18, 2009, 09:06:50 am #6 Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 09:08:30 am by ZQ
 ;D Advance to the Summit nuff...and have A lotus Island kinda day! Inbred Mountain...it\'s surely one that goes round and round in my player.

The mask at first glance reminded me of William Shatner\'s face...aka Michael Myers.

Fascinated with Big B\'s gloves ...looks like they have chicken bumps!!  ;D

BIG HUGZ!  :D

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

fdsman

ARG! I seriously want that mask for my collection...

Slunk_Lord

It honestly just boggles my mind how tall this man is. The only time I\'ve seen him in person is when he was onstage, so I couldn\'t get a good idea of just how tall he was.

I would so love to meet him in person.
Let your inspirations flow into whatever you do.

fdsman

December 19, 2009, 06:35:56 am #9 Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 06:36:16 am by fdsman
the bucket adds around a foot and makes him look a lot taller, I\'d say he\'s like 6\' 7" or something. Undoubtedly he was turned down by the NBA, we all know he had to have tried out as he plays basketball and is as tall as he is, I mean how could you not?

Timotheedle

I love this picture! bucket was in full fun garb!

he\'s got the snugle for his friend and he\'s those badass gloves!!!

way back in SR, maximum bob called bucket\'s doll willie/willy,
is that willie do you think?

Link

Chasing up this mask, no luck at all guys? I know it\'s been a while. Looks like he\'s got the mask attached to a fake baby doll?

In Search Of The

There was a time where I thought this mask was Buckethead\'s face cast into a mold. After all, who would know? Now though I\'m not convinced. I remember in college a few years ago our drama class used masks very similar, though ours were essentially the Buckethead mask but flesh in colour and texture. Very cool, very eerie and very fun to wear. Unfortunately, Google\'s not bringing much up as I\'d love to get my hands on some and from what I was told when I inquired way back then, they\'re dirt cheap.

nothinglost7

Did anyone else notice that he\'s wearing OvGloves?

ilikeheadcheese

I thought the people in the background were funny
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone