New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Shred contest... Pick a wedge you dig

Started by Bucketdog, December 07, 2010, 04:24:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucketdog

December 07, 2010, 04:24:43 am Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 03:10:15 pm by Bucketdog
Ok, contest no.2 is underway! Post your videos to this thread. All need to be posted by Tuesday night midnight eastern standard time.

Contest rules:
Shred to any bucket, thanatopsis, praxis or one of your own backing-tracks or songs. Needs to exceed 2 mins.

Voters:
Anyone can vote. Voting starts December 8th and ends on the 10th.
Just simply post the name of the player you like with a reply.

Winner gets a shirt or 2 single CDs.

Sorry we are short. I will be having a complete buckethead song contest again next march. A big one... $125 dollar contest with the possibility of having 14+ spots open... If anyone else wants to pich-in let me know.

This contest is something fun to do in the meantime.
Joe!!!! Could you fix me a ham and cheese sandwich?!!! Joe!!!! I want some butter for my chips!!!! Joe!!!!

DisembodiedLoaf

deegz

December 07, 2010, 04:15:53 pm #3 Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 09:45:26 pm by deegz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmfai8NVQNI

Not my everyday playing style, alot of wanking and noodling, but after all it is a shred contest.  

Bucketdog

December 08, 2010, 03:37:59 am #4 Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 03:38:35 am by Bucketdog
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7JOXinEXJ0

Hurt wrist or not I still did it. Blind folded too, to make things more interesting.

This shred is to "the interworld and the new innocence" second half of the song.
Joe!!!! Could you fix me a ham and cheese sandwich?!!! Joe!!!! I want some butter for my chips!!!! Joe!!!!

FishingBall

TheNose

"There are many ways to get from the bottom to the top... it's kind of like digging a hole."
-Herbie

firefitz

Phydeaux_3

gb714us

(but there were a LOT of shining moments in the others as well!)

smooches,
 » Phy³
smooches,
» Phy³ . . .

PawnBot

Im picking deeg.

like everyone else said all were good.
BR #560
SC #224
LE Art #203 - #197
LE Christmas CD

Reanimator77

Some days, it's a good day to die. And some days, it's a good day to have breakfast.

alien_ken