Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Non Time

Started by Chris DiCicco, March 07, 2006, 11:18:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris DiCicco

O.k Time Theory

Non Time was divised as means to cope with, that time when you are waiting for something like in the Doctors office, or for someone to arrive or go away, being locked out of your house, office or building, being late for something or not knowing were the blazes the time has gone.

I\'ve been developeing this theory for a  while now, My Parental Units thought, what a great idea have Fun, I said " NO it not fun it an excrusiating thing and uncomfortable as they come", as I\'ve had to do alot of thinking I find that it must stem from something.

As to what? I do not know.

Chris

My first Social Discussion Post.

Have you expeirenced something of this Non Time too?
The Exosphere  2013

gkg

non time is life in limbo, yeah?  there is no movement until something swings the cosmos back into place.

unfortunately, i still get tired in non time, and seem to continue to age.  otherwise, i enjoy non time as a mental vacation, provided i\'m not stressed about whatever it is i\'m not able to do.
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

Chris DiCicco

You must be pretty active, to get tired in non time...

This is not blacking out or another space of mind, You are still You.

I see I have brought this Theory out to early, I will probably get whompped big time for this but the most popular person I\'m aware of who is sadly trapped in this thing is Stephen Hawkin, he is inside looking out.

don\'t throw yer Breif History of Time books at me for saying that....

THIS WAS TO EARLY
The Exosphere  2013

gkg

i would have to say that Stephen Hawking has one of the busiest minds in the world - i don\'t think he even HAS non-time.  he lives his life in what may appear to be non-time, but to me is quite definitely more mentally productive than most people\'s busiest day.

to me non-time is suspension - and i just don\'t see him that way.  just me.

i\'d never throw my copy at you - i\'m fond of you.   :-*
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

Chris DiCicco

March 10, 2006, 08:57:00 am #4 Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 09:02:00 am by Chris
Last Post on this premature subject,

Non Time is this most excrusiating thing, waiting at the DMV, is great example.

The main thing in this matter is being so bored that time stops only for You and You alone.

I\'ve had YEARS of this Non Time placement/displacment happen but only resently have had a logical name for the thing, that plaques me the most.

Timetables are somewhere else can\'t remember them at the moment, but it fits into them.

I think?

Chris

END
The Exosphere  2013

Bakeka

want to see stress? take two wall bouncing kids into non-time with you and it becomes nontime times ten.  I think the exponential time expansion is contagious too; It seems everyone around my bouncers are somehow affected.
Thoughts of the dmv brings back a cold sweat, even with the deli numbers.
always and forever

buswolley

Why is it that as time decreases all the crap you have to get done does not?  As a matter of fact the crap increases.  Just pondering.

Chris DiCicco

April 11, 2006, 07:30:07 am #7 Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 07:31:18 am by Chris
Kids and Crap

O.K.

Kids, sounds like an invasion of SPACE with ACTIVITY, bringing motion into the equation, I\'m NO PARENT but thats the way they are.

Crap, as in (A) daily mundane chores is easy to fix, REVERSE the action in the order YOU DO THINGS. or (B) increase or decrease, outside your mind inside your mind, go somewhere but stay were you are......

STOP this is getting Metaphysical and my Metaphysical knowledge limps in comparison with this TIME THEORY...

HMMMM indeed

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

a detatched reality divided by a growing transparent moving objected body.

= Non Time

but if said reality was in the real, so real in fact that said object became subject then (subject) could choose to control things, people, plants, dogs and cats as (subject)s willed pawns.

dats it far you lay beck on day couch before you hov a real phenomenon.....

END

The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

dats it far you lay beck on day couch before you hov a real phenomenon.....

Brain Damage (slight of head)

Developing more..... Non Time Theory

END NOT

Chris
The Exosphere  2013