New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Merry Christmas!

Started by phartacus, December 06, 2006, 04:53:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

phartacus

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. We also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2006, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. And without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee. By accepting these greetings you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher."

dirtface

Merry Xmas farty.
And YES! I actually did write this myself

(unlike some disingenuous trolls who simply copy and paste...)

OBTW nice way to share the cheer. It is so refreshing to see that you are (not) a nice person even on the best of days.

phartacus

QuoteMerry Xmas farty.

OBTW nice way to share the cheer. It is so refreshing to see that you are (not) a nice person even on the best of days.

Well duh of course i copied and pasted. I figured it should "go without saying". Had the author been known I surely would have given credit. Either you have serious comprehension problems or you just cant see anything but negative actions in people cause IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE!!!

buswolley

It made me smile.  And, a Merry Chr...Happy...oh well have a good one!

phartacus

QuoteIt made me smile.  And, a Merry Chr...Happy...oh well have a good one!

Glad to see someone has a sense of humor. Im sure dirtface does as well but since he has nothing but disdain for anyone who doesnt agree with him politically finding humor in anything I say is not gonna happen.

phartacus

QuoteMerry Xmas farty.

I said in another thread that i found a common trait amongst lefties was to accuse others of what they feel and do. And this is a perfect example of that. He insists im not a nice person but yet wishes me a merry "x-mas". Why would anyone send well wishes to someone they didnt like? And somehow im the disingenuous one? And by the way.... i am an athiest and putting the CHRIST in christmas does not offend me.    

dirtface

And by the way.... i am an athiest and putting the CHRIST in christmas does not offend me.    

Well, if you consider the use of the name of a Holiday in a well meant greeting an attack on your belief system then I guess I can say I am sorry.

Regardless, all you have done here is troll threads and attempt to raise ire. Why would I consider anything you post as something different when taken in this light? Hmmm?

phartacus

Well, if you consider the use of the name of a Holiday in a well meant greeting an attack on your belief system then I guess I can say I am sorry.

wow you really do have comprehension problems

Regardless, all you have done here is troll threads and attempt to raise ire. Why would I consider anything you post as something different when taken in this light? Hmmm?

All I have done here is brought some sort of balance to an otherwise left wing circle jerk. And the only thing i have tried to raise was awareness to the other side. And if you would like to consider this trolling then that says alot about a person especially one who would probaly claim to be from the "diversity" crowd. I challenge your worldview and you just cant stand it.