Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Bucketheadland

Started by nuff_said, April 29, 2010, 04:46:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

robotpie3000

animatronics?
slipdisk?

do i feel another Monsters and Robots album on the make?

beau810

Some might remember in 2001 when he had major problems with stomach ulcers... maybe this is something similar.  Either right after the ulcers or during his bout with the dreaded blood holes he released Somewhere over the Slaughterhouse which was recorded in a kitchen.  In that recording I cant hear in his work the pain he was going through.  Months later he released Funnel Weaver which sounds like he recorded it at home.  Strange record for him cus there are very little solos through out the whole recording.  

I guess what I\'m getting at is that if he is going through some sort of health issue we might get some really strange and different recordings from him.  I would love to hear some stuff with p-sticks again or with Extrakd.
Support underground music!!!

D

Where do you guys come up with this crap..haaaa!

pure speculation!!

he is allowed a break.

and stomach ulcers.. what are you his doctor.?. Nobody cares how much you know about the man!. ..

many of us like the way we view him; with his mask on!.. so maybe next time you have some information about his toe nail clippings and when he got his hair cut, and what kinda car he drives.. maybe sit on it a while.
Consideration and Intelligence have followed the passenger pigeon

That tiny net was sure-fire master!
Master: Yes, a tiny net is a death sentence, it's a net and it's tiny!

Alex R

Where did you get that stomach ulcer story from?!
Because SOTS had a track called Day of the Ulcer?
Dental records don't lie,
Buried deep stays buried still...

I wish Buckethead would come to the UK.
My Blog: The Ramblings of Alex

gb714us

hopefully he dedicates an album to himself..

Kriller30

May 03, 2010, 09:23:16 pm #35 Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 09:25:23 pm by Kriller30
@Alex--The Goose

Back in 2001 I did not know anything about Buckethead but I read on a danish website that GNR had to cancel their Europe tour because of BucketheadĀ“s severe internal bleedings.

The website and article on danish: http://gaffa.dk/nyhed/424

In a statement issued today, states among other things: "It is with great regret that I must announce that Guns N \'Roses scheduled June tour in Europe have been canceled. Our lead guitarist Buckethead has been under intensive medical therapy to physicians have been able to determine the cause of his internal bleeding. The band\'s management are now waiting for a medical prognosis of the disease duration "

^^This is a quote from the article.

Jordanatron

Buckethead,  Be healthy and safe.  ;)
Be true to yourself you can't go wrong.
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

slunkatron

Robots don\'t bleed, they leak.

BelieveIntheBucket

Quotehttp://bucketheadland.com/

Oh Buckethead you bring us so much JOY
Your fans truly love you!
You are living your JOY and in doing that
You share such a great lesson with us!
We must live our JOY as well and we are
OVERjoyed that you are a part of it

XoXo
nuff said
youre so gay. and you are missing the main point of the message. the second half. buckethead is taking a break.

personally, i think buckethead died sometime in the last year or so. there is nothing to prove me wrong on this.

BelieveIntheBucket

if bucketheads not dead, he better have a fucking amazing come back. his last tour was a joke.

that being said. i enjoyed his last tour. THAt being said. it still sucked.

BubbaMc

May 04, 2010, 04:17:38 am #40 Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 04:23:38 am by BubbaMc
Quoteif bucketheads not dead, he better have a fucking amazing come back. his last tour was a joke.

My god, show some appreciation man, especially at a time like this.

gb714us

Quoteif bucketheads not dead, he better have a fucking amazing come back. his last tour was a joke.

so ur saying ur knowledge on things that u have no idea about make u come to these sort of conclusions.

sure i grant the opinion and i acknowledge the fact that his last tour was a bit cruddy.. but u have to take into account his personal life.. of swhich, let me remind u, no one has an idea of..

this last tour we saw bucket slip quite a bit on notes.. but hes human and his website update proves this so..

so honesltl i just find ur ignorance to be rather harsh.. over the top really..

respect bucket and his personal situations which might affect his career..

Duckhead

May 04, 2010, 08:01:42 am #42 Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 01:14:45 am by Duckhead
youre so gay. and you are missing the main point of the message. the second half. buckethead is taking a break.

personally, i think buckethead died sometime in the last year or so. there is nothing to prove me wrong on this.

Dude - with fans like you it's no wonder that Big B needs some time off. People that act like you are not wanted at a show, so next time Buckethead tours why don't you just stay home, listen to your American Idol greatest hits cd and whine and cry until your mother changes your diaper.

If Buckethead has a health problem then my thoughts and positive vibes go out to him, if he is updating the website then cool, I can't wait to see it. If being a fan and feeling emotion and being appreciative of what Buckethead has given us is what you call "gay", then I must be flaming (and proud of it!).

btw - the door is right over there, don\'t let it hit you in the ass.

Alex R

I don\'t think he\'s dead.

I reckon he\'s just having a few weeks off, which he deserves, and he\'s reading all these forums at home and laughing at these ridiculous rumours. ;)
Dental records don't lie,
Buried deep stays buried still...

I wish Buckethead would come to the UK.
My Blog: The Ramblings of Alex

slunkatron

What in their post implies that the poster is gay?  And why do you post that as though it would be an insult anyway?  I certainly hope tdrs is a site that welcomes people regardless of sexual orientation.  I know I do.  This is a very friendly board and we don\'t need you coming here and being a jerk.  Learn to post with respect or learn not to post at all.