Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Ummm.. wedges? :)

Started by Slunker, February 13, 2007, 10:55:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Slunker

https://host361.ipowerweb.com/~tdrsmedi/tdrsmusic_store/insearchofthe.html

Ok, forgive me if I\'m being ignorant or newbish here, but what the heck are these so called "wedges" that just popped up in the store? I just checked them out.. and I\'m clueless as to what they really are.

Someone please fill me in here, I\'ve only been an "active" Bucketbot for 4 months now, so is there something I\'m missing here?  ;D

CMA

February 13, 2007, 11:07:22 pm #1 Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 11:07:52 pm by Chris_Moss
wowaweewa!  whats this?

hmm wedges are  "tracks"  or cds  or anything

Slunker

Ah! Now I noticed: "13 CD\'s of original music straight from the coop." How could I have missed that? Hmmm..

Ok, this is just unfair! How the hell am I supposed to be able to afford this?!  :-/  ;D It\'s hard finding the cash to buy all of Bucketheads stuff as it is, how am I gonna be able to pick all of these up? All of this music is cool and all, but jesus people!  :)

Ordering the whole bunch would cost me about $250.. that\'s $50 on shipping alone. Woe is me, it sucks being an international customer, hehe.

Aw crap, I guess I could order them now and then.. a couple at a time.. but oh man, I was planning on buying some Thanatopsis and maybe the Deli Creep cd next, now those plans are completely out the window!  ;D

So, Travis? Any info on these so called wedges? Are they brand new music or is it demos and outtakes, rarities and such? What\'s the scoop?

Boots

yo Slunker,

you\'re forgiven on the wedge question. We\'ll let it slide this time, hehe!

You say that you want stuff like Thanatopsis, Chicken Noodles, and Deli Creeps, but your desire to own the album might interfer with getting the new 13 volume slab collection? My advice is to go ahead and get the stuff you\'ve been wanting, and keep on bingeing n slunking, you\'ll get around to the 13 disc set eventually, but the classics are a must!
Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. -Plato

Slunker

Quoteyo Slunker,

you\'re forgiven on the wedge question. We\'ll let it slide this time, hehe!

You say that you want stuff like Thanatopsis, Chicken Noodles, and Deli Creeps, but your desire to own the album might interfer with getting the new 13 volume slab collection? My advice is to go ahead and get the stuff you\'ve been wanting, and keep on bingeing n slunking, you\'ll get around to the 13 disc set eventually, but the classics are a must!

;D

Well, I ALMOST knew what a wedge was.. but now I know for sure. Hehe.

Anyway, I\'ve got a pretty large (17 cd\'s) Buckethead collection at the moment, but I\'ve got pretty much nothing of his "side project" stuff such as Thanatopsis, Deli Creeps and such. Chicken Noodles I have, Gorgone as well.. but there\'s just so much to get my head starts to spin.  :o

My biggest gripe is that once I have all of the other stuff.. Cornbugs and the rest I mentioned, that these "wedges" will be all sold out. I have no desire to look through ebay and pay even larger sums of cash in order to get them. So, I\'m in a predictament here. Do I blow a crapload of cash on the "wedges", which are limited edition, or do I buy the cd\'s that are not limited, and risk not being able to get my hands on these rarities?

Well, I guess I\'ll at least have to wait until Travis gives some more info as to what these 13 cd\'s contain. If they are stuff from Buckethead\'s vault I might rather get the other albums I\'ve been thinking about getting. Oh, this is so damn diffcult!  :D

fuzzface

February 14, 2007, 05:27:18 pm #5 Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 05:32:19 pm by fuzzface
Quotethat\'s $50 on shipping alone. Woe is me, it sucks being an international customer, hehe.

Only $11 for the full set for international...

BTW -
It\'s always been my understanding that "Slab" was album, "Wedge" was track, and "Shard" was riff or clip