New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

VOTE! FZ says so!

Started by CMA, October 18, 2004, 07:21:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gkg

November 04, 2004, 09:26:24 pm #30 Last Edit: November 04, 2004, 09:26:49 pm by gkg
hi Machete - you\'ve blasted what i say about the draft before, i don\'t take it personally.  i called you a bully, which may not seem fair, but shouting "shut up" sort of cries out for that title.  nothing personal.

i do know you like Bush, so i wasn\'t surprised to hear your take - it was nice to see you back on the boards though, you\'ve been quiet so long.

i can\'t agree on your preception of politics being simple, let alone stupid, but it is true that neither of us is gonna persuade the other at this point - and the music is a good common ground.

welcome back - hang around and share some music with us!
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

caper

the map is not the territory

Machete

Quotehi Machete - you\'ve blasted what i say about the draft before, i don\'t take it personally.  i called you a bully, which may not seem fair, but shouting "shut up" sort of cries out for that title.  nothing personal.

i do know you like Bush, so i wasn\'t surprised to hear your take - it was nice to see you back on the boards though, you\'ve been quiet so long.

i can\'t agree on your preception of politics being simple, let alone stupid, but it is true that neither of us is gonna persuade the other at this point - and the music is a good common ground.

welcome back - hang around and share some music with us!

Like I said, the "shut up" was not directed at you. It was directed at people who keep saying they\'re gonna get drafted, and that the draft is going to be reinstated.

gkg

but sweetie, that IS me.  

you and i\'ve covered this territory before and it\'s no big to me, i\'m just glad to see ya baaaaack!
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved