New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

New Buckethead CD available for pre order

Started by Travis, February 03, 2007, 05:48:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Slunker

Nice! I was wondering whether or not Buckethead would release something new soon, so this is really cool news indeed! Already looking forward to it, and I\'ll pre-order as soon as possible.

So, any track list for the album that you\'d be willing to reveal to the fans, Travis?  ;)

Geranyl

A sample would be appreciated  :)  I\'d like to know what vein of music this cd is in before I order.

Thanks Travis

d6

good news!!!  

now we only wait for your solo project, mr. dickerson... :)
official hippie hell survivor

Mozy_Bot

February 03, 2007, 11:11:22 pm #4 Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 11:11:35 pm by Mozy_Bot
Great news Travis - you made my day!   ;D ;D ;D
ISOT #3 DCK #40  Blueprints #5  Cyborg Slunks #31 Painting-2 - #31  
Best Regards # 258

rezonator

i should post here more often,but once i heard the news of this i just had to let ol travis know that:"i\'ve got the joy,joy,joy,joy down in my heart-where?-down in my heart toooo staaaay!!!"---after hearing about this ;D ;D ;D ;D!!!!
i am a nincompoop mama said!

keagan2387

bukk3tbot

Awesome news!!!!
Thanks. I just pre ordered  ;D

cheapsk8

Travis, Thanks for the head\'s up! Any chance of maybe just a little slice of the wedge??  ;D 8)

DR5150

AWESOME another Buckethead album I can add to my growing collection! I wont preorder it though because I don\'t want my other orders to be held back. Hopefully it won\'t sell out before I order it normally like Crime Slunk Scene did. I\'ll check everday for it\'s release so I don\'t miss out.

Chris DiCicco

is this a COMMON album or TDRS ONLY album.

Pepper makes a nice Ghost but I bet Salts lonely, oh yeah can\'t forget about \'N.....

Ha Ha Ha Ha

(fell out of Chair laughing at own dumb joke)

The Exosphere  2013

Boots

Fantastic!!!

This is wonderful news. I was a little bit nervous, placing my order, as i could see the digits i was typing in when giving debit card numbers, but it\'s tdrs, so i have nothin but the trust.

Thank you so much for the heads up on the Pre-Sale. I feel a bit bad about ordering Pepper\'s Ghost before HeadCheese, but oh well. Thanks again! :)
Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. -Plato

Slunker

Mmmmmm.. I just pre-ordered my copy of Pepper\'s Ghost last night, so now all I have to do is wait until the release for it to arrive in the mail. Gah, I can\'t wait! I never was the patient one.  ;D

Anyway, I\'m guessing I will do the same with the Crime Slunk Scene re-pressing as well. I\'ll pre-order it well ahead of time in order to secure a copy, as I don\'t want to miss out.

theicon

ahhhhhh man i cant wait 4 this ;D ;D bring on the buckethead!!!!!!!!

Mr_B