New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Diamond and Prairie re-press pre-order

Started by Travis, March 20, 2010, 07:42:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

The pre-order repress has been set up for "A real Diamond in the Rough" and "Slaughterhouse on the Prairie"

Go here:

http://tdrsmusic.com/repress.php

and read the instruction and follow the link.

Alex R

March 20, 2010, 08:04:27 pm #1 Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 08:07:07 pm by Vladimir_Pocket
Thanks a lot, Travis!
If there was an award for absolute bestness you\'d win it! 8)

Im ordering it now, and will be the first to do so!
Yay!
 ;D ;D
Dental records don't lie,
Buried deep stays buried still...

I wish Buckethead would come to the UK.
My Blog: The Ramblings of Alex

Alex R

March 20, 2010, 08:09:33 pm #2 Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 08:13:17 pm by Vladimir_Pocket
Ordered! :D

EDIT* How do I get the download version? I got an email from PayPal as a receipt and one that says this:
"Greetings Alex Richings! Thanks very much for your purchase! More specifically, thank you for buying:

Album: Slaughterhouse on the Prairie
  Package: Slaughterhouse on the Prairie Re-press Pre-order

For information about shipping and returns, please see:

http://buckethead.bandcamp.com/policies

For help with your order (e.g., it hasn\'t arrived, or arrived damaged), click here. If you want to contact Buckethead for any other reason, please click here.

Here is the page where this order was placed:

http://buckethead.bandcamp.com/album/slaughterhouse-on-the-prairie-2

Thanks again for your support,
Buckethead"

Am I missing something obvious? ???

Travis

Looks like there was a problem with the Prairie linked download. It\'s fixed now and Diamond was OK. Email me at tdrs@tdrsmusic.com and I\'ll email you a code to get your download. That goes for anybody else that had a problem. So far only 3 people have tried so we caught this early. Thanks for the heads up. Any one else having a problem, let me know as soon as you can.

Alex R

I just got your email, and I\'m downloading now. 8)

Slaw_Slinger

YAY!!!  Thanks Travis, I just pre-ordered Slaughterhouse on the Prairie....

(I had no problem with the download...got a pop up & clicked...and that was it....now, where did I save it???  :-/)

Thank you Travis and Buckethead

8)

Kriller30

BloodBucket00

Orders placed! No problems (with the downloads) here either. Cheers Travis 8)

Alex R

Bump.

Come on, people! Get this preordered!
You said you would when you voted, now it\'s time to keep your word. :-/

BucketFan

QuoteBump.

I\'m definitely preordering both since I voted for both. I\'m choosing to get both the cds rather than ISOT for my birthday. I think its a good decision.  :)

BloodBucket00

QuoteBump.

X2. You get a free, high quality download to tide you over in the interim between ordering and receiving your repressed CD/CDs you know... :P

Travis

Looks like 90 percent of the people who voted didn\'t understand it was a pledge to purchase. Perhaps I didn\'t make that clear. Just voting doesn\'t do any good.
So far after a week we only have 15 and 9 purchases for the two. I don\'t feel comfortable holding peoples money for too long before I can deliver a product.
At this rate it will take months and perhaps longer since the most enthusiastic will have already participated.
 I hate to disappoint those that really wanted this to happen so I may continue but perhaps for a limited time.
I want to give those that voted a chance to truly evaluate their intentions, I understand it was easy to vote and times are tough and perhaps an anonymous poll was not the best way to do this.  But, also I have a dilemma  about redistributing those that purchased money back and do so before the number, though far short of repressing, become so big as to be a banking and booking nightmare.

So, I\'ll give this a bit more of a chance but I may have to come up with an alternative way to make this happen.

Alex R

There are at least two more people on TK have said they\'ll be buying next week... I\'ll have to remind them just to be sure, though. ::)

I would recommend allowing a button for pre-order with all the details put on the main Buckethead page so more people will see it. I reckon a lot of people who want it/are checking up on it may just see \'Sold Out\' and leave. With a \'Pre-order Here\' button, you might see a bit of a surge in sales.

Am I right in thinking Crime Slunk Scene had a similar process? How long did that take?

Travis

The store buttons were updated the day the pre-order started.

BloodBucket00

Fair enough Travis, well explained and thanks for keeping us posted on the matter. Hopefully, we\'ll start to see more voters actually buying over the next few dys or so. If not though I totally understand why it might be best to close this down early and pursue an alternative.