Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

New Buckethead CD limited edition

Started by Travis, December 21, 2010, 05:38:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

koopatroopa

Here´s mine:

Nothing too special, but i still love the yellow jacket  :).

In Search Of The

Looks to be in mid-dance.

Not got any of mine yet, come on you lazy UK postal swines! I know you\'re out there and I know you\'re lazy!

koopatroopa

You should get yours soon, i live in germany and got it 4 days ago.

firefitz

just ordered mine. i wonder since it is past the holidays it will say " enjoy the super bowl", or "happy martin luther king\'s day" ;D

ilikeheadcheese

^^^It still says happy holidays.  My girlfriend ordered me one on wednesday not knowing I already had one.  Lucky me.
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

koopatroopa

What an awesome girlfriend that buys you buckethead CDs :D.

Silverado

Just got mine today  Happy belated Holidays!  I guess that\'s what happens when you you don\'t pay strict attention to the forum.  Aside from Shadows Between the Sky I think this is his best effort since Slaughter House on the Prairie.  I\'ve found much of the new stuff a really difficult listen ie Forensic Follies, Needle in a Slunk Stack, Best Regards.  Sounds like He\'s Back and hopefully ready to tour!!

Bucketdog

Guys... Track 6 makes my face melt, freaks me out and destroys every air molecule in the room.... Holy shit dude, are you serious? BH is a beast!
Joe!!!! Could you fix me a ham and cheese sandwich?!!! Joe!!!! I want some butter for my chips!!!! Joe!!!!

SheMouse

Just thought I\'d chime in here. I ordered mine on the 6th of January and it still says Happy Holidays on it. :)

I\'m in the process of listening, and this album is absolutely mindblowing. I\'m so happy I ordered it. I can\'t get over how Buckethead continually explodes my brains with awesomeness.

ilikeheadcheese

ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

badgerbot

January 11, 2011, 04:35:32 am #130 Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 04:36:53 am by badgerbot
SheMouse is [TDRS] bot #1300!  How cool is that?

Bucketfel

QuoteSheMouse is [TDRS] bot #1300!  How cool is that?

Only 13 more??? :o :o :o
He works on the farm,
He makes fun of me,
But thats the lats thing youll see,
Cuz im gone use him for something that you wont understand

Spinal Clock #199
Holiday Album

In Search Of The

January 11, 2011, 10:29:36 am #132 Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 10:30:31 am by In_Search_Of_The
Here\'s my two, thank you Travis and Buckethead!

koopatroopa

January 11, 2011, 05:14:00 pm #133 Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 05:14:47 pm by koopatroopa

How about 37 more ;D

firefitz

sorry, but what are you referring to. a lttle confused, which doesn\'t take much :P