New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

WE WANT BUCKETHEAD IN FRANCE !!!!!!!!!

Started by poulet333, December 04, 2011, 09:14:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

poulet333

i\'m am jealous of you, all my american friends : you can go to see buckethead on tour. Buckethead, please come to France, please please please !!!!! And Mr Travis, please come too. A big "TDRS party" in Paris would be absolutely amazing!!!

In Search Of The

I\'m from the UK so I don\'t see him coming over here anytime soon either, but I shall support your cause. Go to France, Big B! Visit all of us European bots!

JTSwagger

How about Canada, Toronto needs Buckethead.  My life would be complete if he came to T.O.

bucketdog2

I think a bot from europe came to the BB king show. While I was in line I overheard someone talking about coming from Europe for that performance. That\'s pretty narly someone would go to that extent...

I hope he does come over there eventually for you guys. The shows I went to were a lot of fun!!

BucketBrother

I can assure you that if I had the funds, I would glady travel from the u.k. to anywhere just to see him live.

Saw him at Leeds fest with GnR but that doesn\'t count

Soebe

QuoteI think a bot from europe came to the BB king show. While I was in line I overheard someone talking about coming from Europe for that performance. That\'s pretty narly someone would go to that extent...

I hope he does come over there eventually for you guys. The shows I went to were a lot of fun!!

I also come from Europe and have in mind to get to the US just to watch Buckethead.
It will take a year or two to do that, but I\'m pretty sure I\'ll get there.

Davebod89

I also come from Europe and have in mind to get to the US just to watch Buckethead.
It will take a year or two to do that, but I\'m pretty sure I\'ll get there.

I hear ya buddy. When the next tour is announced I will be planning a trip across the pond to see him.

robotpie3000

I hear ya buddy. When the next tour is announced I will be planning a trip across the pond to see him.

me too. i live in hong kong so there isnt much chance to see him there except when he played at a concert in HK back in 02 with GNR.