Started by PawnBot, December 24, 2010, 09:13:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking...

Thank you Pawnbot, mine arrived today!

It\'s so kind of you!

My mom gave this to me: "Who is Viking?"

lol

PawnBot

January 05, 2011, 03:44:09 pm #61 Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 03:45:30 pm by PawnBot
Dang that got there way faster than I thought it would, glad you like it now jam out all day.  ;D ;D ;D

Yeah you didn\'t give a name so I just used you username, also had to do it with boxenstiens cd. Still funny though.
BR #560
SC #224
LE Art #203 - #197
LE Christmas CD

Viking...

QuoteDang that got there way faster than I thought it would, glad you like it now jam out all day.  ;D ;D ;D

Yeah you didn\'t give a name so I just used you username, also had to do it with boxenstiens cd. Still funny though.

Ow, forgot that. I don\'t want to keep it private or something. lol

btw didn\'t you open Iconography?

PawnBot

I don\'t believe I opened any of them. Was it opened?
BR #560
SC #224
LE Art #203 - #197
LE Christmas CD

Viking...

QuoteI don\'t believe I opened any of them. Was it opened?

No you didn\'t, but why did you never opened it?  :o

PawnBot

BR #560
SC #224
LE Art #203 - #197
LE Christmas CD

Viking...

January 05, 2011, 05:39:46 pm #66 Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 05:40:19 pm by Viking
QuoteBecause I already have a copy.

lol.

Why did you have two copies?

PawnBot

BR #560
SC #224
LE Art #203 - #197
LE Christmas CD

Viking...

Bucketdog

January 05, 2011, 09:23:56 pm #69 Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 09:25:26 pm by Bucketdog
^^ I suspect a bad break-up of some sort. Remember he had a girls shirt he gave away... Correct me if I\'m wrong. But really it\'s none of our business.
Joe!!!! Could you fix me a ham and cheese sandwich?!!! Joe!!!! I want some butter for my chips!!!! Joe!!!!

PawnBot

Quote^^ I suspect a bad break-up of some sort. Remember he had a girls shirt he gave away... Correct me if I\'m wrong.

And the winner is..
BR #560
SC #224
LE Art #203 - #197
LE Christmas CD

Jowaxe

Dudes...can\'t you just leave it at "Thank you"?

No need to ask so many questions about it all...the fact is he had an extra and he gave it away.

PawnBot

BR #560
SC #224
LE Art #203 - #197
LE Christmas CD

Duckhead

Wow!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

MAHALO NUI LOA PAWNBOT!!!!!!!!!!!

got my left hanging today - I\'m one stoked bot!

So I was thinking how I was going to repay Pawnbot and I figured it out. Instead of paying Pawnbot I decided to pay it forward by giving away a couple of my duplicates. JewliaGoulia and Reanimator77 are the new happy owners of a Giant Robot and a Bucketheadland. It feels good to give away a gift and make someone happy. Thanks again Pawnbot, you rock!!  ;)