New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

who still looking.........

Started by firefitz, April 26, 2011, 02:29:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

firefitz

............... for the buckethead custom? Today I went to a nearby music store (motor city guitar) in Waterford Michigan, and lo and behold, what did i see.... three pretty white guitars hanging with this colorful ora around them. First i wept and drooled and then I instantly thought of my fellow bots. I ask how much, and he said $ 2,508.38. They said they can ship them anywhere. not sure if they will over charge for shipping. probably not. again not sure. I then with my quick wisdom, ask the sales dude, "what would you do if i bought all three (just for fun to see what he\'ll say)". He just stared and smiled at me and said " it would be a good day". Not sure what that meant. Anyway just wondering if there are three of you still looking. I am willing to do some leg work for you because they are very hard to get. Now it has to be an organized group effort. If interested probably have to act sooner than later,  I can call back and see if he is willing to take some cash off the price if  I bought all three at once. It may go over like a fart in church. Now if he says yes, the question is, , how can we set this up so the trust factor can be there for all parties . Not really quite sure how to figure it out. Well Then again if he says  "no deal",  you can buy them individually if you want. Again not quite sure how long they\'ll stay on the shelf. I can maybe put some cash down to hold them (refundable of course). O.k. Your now wondering " what is this fireman dude up to. The answer is , absolutely nothing. just trying to be a nice cat so i can get some bonus points for the after life....lol. actually it will be no problem for me, i would enjoy it. I help people out on a daily bases and besides,  i have nothing else to do when i get off work after a 24 hour shift but to play my \'58\' les paul custom. Sorry had to brag a bit.  ::) ;D. Anyway here is my damn number (586-405-7256) est. Again group effort. No booty calls please. I am done my fingers hurt....... the fireman has left the building.

DroidHunter13

April 26, 2011, 03:17:33 am #1 Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 03:19:27 am by slunk_of_funk
Im still looking, but i dont even have the money to get one  :-[ but are you saying that if you can get those three guitars, your gonna ship them out to other bots as gifts? \'Cause im still looking to get one..im very desperate to get it. Hehe  ;D

firefitz

firefitz

------- thread closed--------------