Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Beta test new store fron

Started by Travis, April 06, 2011, 10:00:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

April 06, 2011, 10:00:39 pm Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 10:01:50 pm by admin
The record store has become spread out all over the place.
I wanted to present a more organized system with a searchable catalog so you can find everything.

This is based on the same catalog as the art store. I want to put it out there for anyone to try and report any short comings or if I missed items from the regular store or if you have a preference before I replace the old system, typos and the like.  It\'s functioning and you can place orders or just look around.

I\'ll add more to it like the art store and other loose ends soon.

Here:

http://travisdickersonmusic.com/shop/

Silverado

Hey Travis,  I like the version when I clicked the "list" option.. not as many CD\'s displayed per page but cool to have descriptions.  Are all the disc that you have for sale listed here because I don\'t see Cyborg Slunks?  I like the teal color but maybe yellow print would shine a little better than the grey?...just a thought.

Travis

Yes, this is exactly what I\'m looking for. I missed Cyborg and yes, the grey is a bit dim. Keep it coming.

Best Regards

Best Regards #102
Spinal Clock #64
Limited Edition Canvas #174 and #182
Limited Edition Holiday Greeting Card CD
Pieces - I Need 5 Minutes Alone
Bucketheadland
Phonopsychograph Cassette

Bucketfel

each album should have a "Like" button ;D

I like the way it looks but display so few albums per page :)
He works on the farm,
He makes fun of me,
But thats the lats thing youll see,
Cuz im gone use him for something that you wont understand

Spinal Clock #199
Holiday Album

Reanimator77

The new store is very organized and concise. I felt like I could navigate more clearly. I liked the pictures of each artist on the home page.

The best addition, if it is an addition, is the search function.
Some days, it's a good day to die. And some days, it's a good day to have breakfast.

Travis

Search is the main reason for doing it. I got a lot of emails saying they couldn\'t find this or that. Like buttons are coming.

Silverado

I like the chronological listing from newest to oldest better...right now it\'s out of sequence, makes more sense while shopping.  

deege

April 06, 2011, 11:09:38 pm #8 Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 11:13:28 pm by deege
Looks great, really like the new search function and i also felt it was much easier to navigate.

Cool to see the new "site map" drop down menus as-well.

Slaw_Slinger

I like!!!  Just played around in the new store and tho I didn\'t have any issues with the old one this is an improvement.

Silverado

Maybe the site map tab should be at the far left so when the drop down boxes appear they don\'t go right then left like when you use the arrow button on Buckethead artist page tab?

pinkin66

Travis, very organized new store front. Great work, I really like it..

stumpdangler

I\'d like a "view all" option for any listing or artist (or even the entire store) that has more than one page. Clicking "Next" several times to find a particular item could become a hassle. Looks great, by the way.

Bucketfel

QuoteI\'d like a "view all" option for any listing or artist (or even the entire store) that has more than one page. Clicking "Next" several times to find a particular item could become a hassle. Looks great, by the way.

My point exactly when i said it displayed few products
He works on the farm,
He makes fun of me,
But thats the lats thing youll see,
Cuz im gone use him for something that you wont understand

Spinal Clock #199
Holiday Album

Boxenstien

great design, how bout some new buckethead tshirts travis!  ;D

Blueprints #220
Best Regards #64
BHL Art #6