New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

art gallery update

Started by Travis, September 03, 2010, 04:27:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex R

In the Paintings page, when you say that the paintings are going to be eBay\'d, do you mean one more reproduced picture or the actual canvas from which the posters were made? :o
Dental records don't lie,
Buried deep stays buried still...

I wish Buckethead would come to the UK.
My Blog: The Ramblings of Alex

Boxenstien

I think he means the actual canvas which is neat-o!! ;D

Blueprints #220
Best Regards #64
BHL Art #6
Spinal Clock #3

Alex R

^That would be amazing.

However, it\'s already too expensive for me! ;) :\'(
Dental records don't lie,
Buried deep stays buried still...

I wish Buckethead would come to the UK.
My Blog: The Ramblings of Alex

Best Regards

I agree - I know other friends who wanted one but didn\'t get one. This is an example of pure greed in my book - this seller is not a true fan imo.

Sadly, I don\'t think there is much Travis can do or should do - the drawing is sold and the new owner can do whatever he/she wants (that\'s capitalism). I just find it "weird" that the seller doesn\'t even have the drawing, it may not even be shipped yet and already has it listed. Seems in \'bad taste\' to me.

I wanted one and saw all of them when they werent sold yet but where i live it was to late at night and when i woke only ones available were non detailtedones so i thought to myself "i can buy a non detailed one now or wait a couple more weeks till he releases more and might get one then so i decided to hold off right now and going to grab one next time
Best Regards #102
Spinal Clock #64
Limited Edition Canvas #174 and #182
Limited Edition Holiday Greeting Card CD
Pieces - I Need 5 Minutes Alone
Bucketheadland
Phonopsychograph Cassette

beelzeBob

I really disagree with everyone on the ebay thing. The person who bought them has every right to do whatever they want with them, including sell them for a profit. It is really naive to think otherwise. This is what happens in the art world. Art dealers and collectors make a living doing this kind of thing.

By the time I logged on to this site, there were no drawings left. Oh well. Thems the breaks.

My last words on this subject are this: consider the idea that it might be a good thing that the market value of bucketheads "art" is going up.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

chickentrain

QuoteHey Travis, I think you should wipe some melted chocolate over that canvas that he gets. 8)

That\'ll learn \'im! ;)
LOL! :D

Also, I agree with beelzeBob\'s last line.

Best Regards

QuoteYikes! I leave for an half hour and came back to find quite a mess. The way it\'s set up is the first page let\'s you mark the painting as sold and the next page you buy it. It\'s relying on people to only click on the painting they want, then buying. There is nothing to prevent someone from selecting all the paintings and buying none. But that\'s what someone was doing, over and over. I\'ve cleaned it up and I\'ll try to stay on top of it, but it made for a confusing mess while everyone tried to buy at the same time.

So far I don\'t think there have been any duplicate sales except one and that\'s been sorted out.

This was a bit of an experiment and I will change the set up. This was the first batch but there will be more soon.

Sorry for the confusion.  Next time a bit smoother I hope.

Take note of the number of your drawing on your invoice and you can double check that by clicking on the painting you bought and confirm it\'s the same number. If you have a problem, let me know.
guess ill just have to wait till next time
Best Regards #102
Spinal Clock #64
Limited Edition Canvas #174 and #182
Limited Edition Holiday Greeting Card CD
Pieces - I Need 5 Minutes Alone
Bucketheadland
Phonopsychograph Cassette