New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Bob Dylan October 18th at Freeborn Hall

Started by Chris DiCicco, September 28, 2004, 04:50:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Deblee

Shoes, no shoes, flip flops, boots (without carrots please!) all have their place for me. Sometimes even just a pair of socks will do. They all have their time and place but I agree that bare feet feels the best, especially on thick carpet, or new sheets on the bed, or warm sand, or cool, wet sand on a hot day or............................well, you can fill in your own bare feet fantasy or start your own shoe fantasy/fetish.

I applaud any footwear that you can wear for 32 hours straight and still be happy with. Sound like Wonder Woman Boots to me! Boot scootin Boogie on and on..... GKG!

Chris, sounds like you might need steel toed boots to protect your tootsies! Colors should be on shoes, not toes, but maybe painted on toenails is ok?
I also agree that you need to keep carrots out of the boots, I feed them by hand but make sure you don\'t let the horse mistake fingers for veggies!
Glad you had a mostly super time at concert and thanks for sharing it with us.
Deblee

gkg

shameless plug for the boots - they are Worthingtons, i just picked them up for half price at Penny\'s last weekend - and man oh man am i glad i did.

Chris - i love your music reviews - you need to go to more concerts to give us vicarious front row seats!
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

Chris DiCicco

October 27, 2004, 09:54:39 pm #32 Last Edit: October 27, 2004, 09:56:14 pm by Chris
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
1st off No Carrots just feet
2nd tried the steel toe thing in high school walking and sleeping in them ( aaahhhh ) been said they stank but who am I to judge..
3rd yeah My Next Concert is gonna be a the C2B3 concert @ the crest in Sac and I\'m really looking forward to it, Sorry I havn\'t been writing much have some weird stuff happening to some of my family, and computer chat Boards took a back seat.

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

gkg

hey - everything takes a backseat to family - for sure!  i hope everything is good now.

planning to catch the C2B3 at Warfield this weekend!  what a way to start off Halloween!!
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

Chris DiCicco

:\'( the death clock has been wound at 2 weeks for my Great Uncle he can\'t walk has some golfball size bad sore on his leg so most likely we\'er dealing with Cancer, Doctors took him off his meds (lots).. I\'d rather not want to talk about this, but its all around me now, No funny business my old man ( silver mullet ) has some thing wrong with his Muscles, back and tingley hands and my Mom is starting the forth from the last Chemo treatment for Colon Cancer, she was diagnosed in May, long and very boring story ( I\'ll spare You) but I\'ve been hit hard this year. :-X But hey gotta remind myself to look on the bright side of life and Enjoy every sandwhich.

this has gone way way way beyond Bob Dylan Sorry Bob.

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

gkg

i doubt that Bob would see it as a slight - his music is all about digging deep in one way or another.  right now you are having to dig deep.  my thoughts and best wishes are with you, Chris.  i\'ll spare you any platitudes - they\'ve never done me any good, why should they you?

peace, man, just peace.
Peace.

sngwthme

Arms around you Chris and all of your family.
we are here for you if you need us!  :-*

Chris DiCicco

:( Thanks, but for my cosin\'s the Cross\'es this time is equaly hard to bear, will chime in on some things here on the Board when an if I know them. this Internet is a wonderful but dangerouse thing, not that yous got any danger from talking to me. I did restrain from talking about the dark stuff untill now, reason... I don\'t Know. :-/

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

gkg

we\'re a pretty open bunch - opinionated maybe (at least i seem to be... :-X) but loving and open...  share what you feel comfortable with, and work through the rest with those you trust most deeply.

whatever the case - take comfort in small things, and in love, given and received...

:-*
Peace.

Chris DiCicco

thats what gets me with the internet ya say something like when I was starting out looking up diffrent things, would\'ve never thought possible things like I.D. theft or hackers I gotta be carfull about giving out Names, like what next " hey Chris how bout a Number or were I live, well to late for two of thoses things, but powerful internet wizards can find me anywhere I\'\'ll be... I draw the line becuase I\'m paranoid of such people, but then if someones inverted and this beutifull flower in that invertion and the chat room is they\'er only true contact without have contact with the world so be it,,Not to be cruel or anything but I find more and more things disturb me now then they used to be plain hum drum actions but now its watch yer back the g men emn in the white vans are out there monitoring your phones going thru yer trash and even questioning yer friends...Maybe your so blind to it it becomes the wash, going back to Sickness and Death EVERYBODY who I have talked with takes the bleakest look at things, thats whats wrong with the people, plus we have so many anti deppressates from A to Z just enough brain power an you can be rid of this or that, thats trouble you change your habits look for the butterflys ( Butter Flys were ) but the Internet is a power no denying that without internet the world would be a cold place... Steps down from soap box brain falls asleep as hits the log out button.

Chris :P
The Exosphere  2013

gkg

October 29, 2004, 04:48:22 pm #40 Last Edit: October 29, 2004, 05:10:41 pm by gkg
hey man, there\'s no denying that people are spying as fast as they\'re dying and the internet is flying time at an amazing pace we\'re in an amazing place in time and the drugs i took to make me happy almost put the lovely razor in my hand the companies who make them buy ads to make us take them without regard to the crash just to make some cash and the people looking in your trash are just out to find the hash where were they when we needed them selling their souls to the hackers who stole our government as the nation starts to foment and who knows who will steal the moment but in the end its down to you and me and the rest of the people free to stand up and turn off the glaring light sending the gestapo home for dinner cause i think we have a winner the concept is good we just need to force the practice of rights honored and justice true justice meted out to those who rape the constitution to gain their retribution and deny the evolution as it leads to devolution.
Peace.

Chris DiCicco

;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :-* :-* :-*
Free Stylin yeah... er something thats hep to it, but oh so back at home.

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

gkg

October 29, 2004, 11:39:45 pm #42 Last Edit: October 29, 2004, 11:40:14 pm by gkg
or is it [glb]leads to revolution?[/glb] :o
Peace.

Chris DiCicco

The Exosphere  2013