New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Spinal Clock Limited update

Started by Travis, August 26, 2010, 07:43:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chickentrain

QuoteP.S. I think it would be better to get a different sample of Gelatin Nerve hahaha I cant stop laughing from listening to this one imagining a 4 minute song of what the sample is like.
LMAO! I went back and listened to that clip again with your comment in mind. Hilarious!

slunkatron

If changing the number of LE\'s bothered me, I would ask for my money back before claiming fraud.  It doesn\'t bother me in the least, though.

Travis

I\'m sorry some feel short changed about the change in the number. I\'ll be happy to cancel your order and refund your money. Since nothing has been delivered yet, no harm no foul. Just let me know.

99 percent of the orders so far are for the LE. Didn\'t see that coming and don\'t want to disappoint a lot of very loyal and longtime fans. 500 is still the lowest or one of the lowest LE\'s yet

I\'ll open another thread to cover some of these questions but one I can answer is, I confess, I used photoshop on the cover. There I said it.

Boxenstien

travis tell us whats with the mandolin headstock and the banjo body on the cover there! :o :D

Blueprints #220
Best Regards #64
BHL Art #6
Spinal Clock #3

gb714us

QuoteI\'m sorry some feel short changed about the change in the number. I\'ll be happy to cancel your order and refund your money. Since nothing has been delivered yet, no harm no foul. Just let me know.

99 percent of the orders so far are for the LE. Didn\'t see that coming and don\'t want to disappoint a lot of very loyal and longtime fans. 500 is still the lowest or one of the lowest LE\'s yet

I\'ll open another thread to cover some of these questions but one I can answer is, I confess, I used photoshop on the cover. There I said it.
Lol, I doubt anyone minds about the cover being photoshopped, it\'s still awesome and surely every one agrees!

DisembodiedLoaf

Lol, I doubt anyone minds about the cover being photoshopped, it\'s still awesome and surely every one agrees!
I\'m surprised! Not a P-Sticks or Bryan Theiss cover?! Looks like Travis has skill in multiple arts. Seriously one of my favorite covers.

chickentrain

QuoteSeriously one of my favorite covers.
Ditto. I think it\'s very cool looking and fits the title of the album very well.

Duckhead

Ditto. I think it\'s very cool looking and fits the title of the album very well.
It would make an awesome t-shirt (with that design on the back of the shirt)

slunkatron

It would make an awesome t-shirt.

chickentrain

QuoteIt would make an awesome t-shirt (with that design on the back of the shirt)
+1

beelzeBob

Quote"sigh"
i guss it is appropriate then
sorry that i got mad

You really deseve a bigger slap than that. Please dont cry the next time.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

ilikeheadcheese

ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

Best Regards

Quote^^^^LMMFAO ;D
dont laugh at me haha simply i just repeated what my dad said i didnt mean it
Best Regards #102
Spinal Clock #64
Limited Edition Canvas #174 and #182
Limited Edition Holiday Greeting Card CD
Pieces - I Need 5 Minutes Alone
Bucketheadland
Phonopsychograph Cassette

Gentle_Wolf7

I just ordered my LE too, and am trying so hard to guess what number I got. I\'m going to laugh so hard if I get the last one. ;D