New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

3D Artist

Started by Aequitas, July 07, 2008, 01:03:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Aequitas

I\'m a 3D Artist that has been working for about 4 or 5 years now, and I have decided to work on a project with a bunch of Buckethead related characters (Aquabot, Guillatine, might make John Merrick the Elephant Man) This is one of my pieces just to show my capabilities, and tell which character you would like to see imagined up?

Respect.

ZQ

:D I\'d like to see Herbie!!!  ;D

BIG HUGZ!  :)

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

Aequitas

July 10, 2008, 06:34:36 pm #2 Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 06:35:15 pm by Aequitas
Ah Herbie.... it will surely be a challenge, but I\'ll give it a shot... As my elementary school teacher once said, "If you shoot for the moon and miss, you\'ll still be among the stars...." (or something like that, I don\'t exactly remember.... :-\\ )

Here is an Aquabot concept I made before ZQ\'s request. I thought it was a cool creature, except he isn\'t \'bot\' enough. Needs more of a robotic feel I guess. He\'s organic.

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l471/1UP_Animation/Zbrush_Aquabot_1.jpg
Respect.

Sergeant Whoopass

QuoteAh Herbie.... it will surely be a challenge, but I\'ll give it a shot... As my elementary school teacher once said, "If you shoot for the moon and miss, you\'ll still be among the stars...." (or something like that, I don\'t exactly remember.... :-\\ )

Here is an Aquabot concept I made before ZQ\'s request. I thought it was a cool creature, except he isn\'t \'bot\' enough. Needs more of a robotic feel I guess. He\'s organic.

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l471/1UP_Animation/Zbrush_Aquabot_1.jpg
Oh dang thats awesome, great job!

nuff_said

great work Aequitas!  

"and tell which character you would like to see imagined up? "

how\'s about a Leatherface?
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.