New
Site design:

A lot of new content added.

Check the home page.

New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

OMG OMG OMG OMG TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by matt, December 18, 2007, 03:55:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BelieveIntheBucket

September 07, 2009, 05:21:48 pm #90 Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 12:22:16 am by BelieveIntheBucket

AND a kid in jazz band at school said he heard a rumor of C2B3 touring...
i dont believe that. but if that did happen i would totally go to every show they play!! c2b3 was the best thing ever! too bad i missed out on it... thats why, if they come again, i want to take full advantage.

um, and if the tour ends up being a tour with bh brain and some bassist. it would be super cool to see travis sit in on a couple of shows. maybe like some cali dates or somethin.

nuff_said

i dont believe that. but if that did happen i would totally go to every show they play!! c2b3 was the best thing ever! too bad i missed out on it... thats why, if they come again, i want to take full advantage.

um, and if the tour ends up being a tour with bh brain and some bassist. it would be super cool to see travis sit in on a couple of shows. maybe like some cali dates or somethin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKluzJmgoag

keep on wishing!  :)
you never know

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

BelieveIntheBucket

um, and if the tour ends up being a tour with bh brain and some bassist. it would be super cool to see travis sit in on a couple of shows. maybe like some cali dates or somethin.
but thats even IF buckethead ends up touring with brain for all i know buckethead is touring with his ipod... again    :(

Phydeaux_3

Shit! I\'ll ask Brain! Maybe?

smooches,
 » Phy³ . . .
smooches,
» Phy³ . . .

beelzeBob

AND a kid in jazz band at school said he heard a rumor of C2B3 touring...

Personally, I\'ll trust someone who actually works for BH more than some kid in your high school band.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

DisembodiedLoaf

Personally, I\'ll trust someone who actually works for BH more than some kid in your high school band.

I said it\'s a RUMOR. That doesn\'t mean you have to believe it\'s actually going to happen or trust someone who mentioned it because it\'s a RUMOR.