Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

favourite quotes

Started by d6, February 02, 2006, 11:43:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ella_mental

"I\'d strike the sun if it insulted me." - Captain Ahab

NotAHickInIndy

"Wouldnt you rather have your son be a drug dealer than a drug addict?"- John Waters
"You just have to take pleasure in killing" - Buckethead (final line when asked if he had any advice- Young Buckethead)

Chris DiCicco

The Exosphere  2013

Duckhead

Quote"Wouldnt you rather have your son be a drug dealer than a drug addict?"- John Waters

I think I saw him say that on Colbert the other night  :)

Slaw_Slinger

"I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library."
-Jorge Luis Borges

Duckhead

"Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom." -Albert Einstein

"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion." - Albert Camus

Happy Independence Day everyone!!!

ella_mental

"Keep on rockin\' in the free world." - Neil Young

Chris DiCicco

"this is such a drag"

" OH! I am so beside myself"

: C3PO Episode 2 ;:Attack of the Clones:;
The Exosphere  2013

ella_mental

^ Frickin\' 3PO.  Lol.

ZQ

"To have striven, to have made the effort, to have been true to certain ideals--this alone is worth the struggle." ~William Penn

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

TheNose

"Ultimately, man should not ask what the meaning of his life is, but rather he must recognize that it is he who is asked. In a word, each man is questioned by life; and he can only answer to life by answering for his own life; to life he can only respond by being responsible."
--Viktor Frankl
"There are many ways to get from the bottom to the top... it's kind of like digging a hole."
-Herbie

ella_mental

"Some people throw in the towel.  A true champion hangs it back up."

- Elmo\'s Potty Time

ZQ

February 28, 2011, 05:29:59 pm #132 Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 05:30:26 pm by ZQ
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." ~Albert Einstein

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

Duckhead

Quote"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." ~Albert Einstein
^ always enjoyed that one!

here are some of my favorite Tom Robbins quotes...

"There is no such thing as a weird human being, It\'s just that some people require more understanding than others."

"There are only two mantras, yum and yuck, mine is yum."

"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."

"It\'s never too late to have a happy childhood."

"In the haunted house of life, art is the only stair that doesn't squeak."

"You\'ve heard of people calling in sick. You may have called in sick a few times yourself. But have you ever thought about calling in well? It\'d go like this: You\'d get the boss on the line and say, Listen, I\'ve been sick ever since I started working here, but today I\'m well and I won\'t be in anymore."

stumpdangler

Quote"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." ~Albert Einstein

This is the second time in two days that I have run across this quote. Wow!