New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

its almost here

Started by beau810, October 30, 2008, 02:35:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

beau810

Happy Halloween to all my binge buddies.  

Party on my friends!
Support underground music!!!

ella_mental

We had Trick-or-Treat the other night.  About 550 kids were here.  Monolith was great background music.  Our first kid of the evening was dressed as Davy Jones.  It was then I realized that Buckethead probably handed out the pirate...not the Monkee.

May all your surreal dreams come true!!!

ilikeheadcheese

why did you have trickortreating the other night?  thats kinda weerd.  um im pretty excited cuz im opening up for this band called Bloodshovel on Halloween
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

ella_mental

Quotewhy did you have trickortreating the other night?  thats kinda weerd.  um im pretty excited cuz im opening up for this band called Bloodshovel on Halloween

Cuz that\'s when the time to hand out candy was scheduled.

ella_mental

This year I went with a haunted funeral home theme.

beau810

Quote um im pretty excited cuz im opening up for this band called Bloodshovel on Halloween

Im excited too because my band is playing as well... Im going to try and talk the sound guy into playing DCK Monolith inbetween bands.  Im playing it now for my 8th grade students... I have them convinced I listen to it to sleep at night... hehehaha

My students want say Happy Halloween to Buckethead, so hopefully you get it Big B!
Support underground music!!!

ilikeheadcheese

Yup, i talked the guy into playing Tunnel or DCK in between bands, im pretty excited ;D
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213