Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Feast of Freaks, perhaps?

Started by maximum_bob, July 21, 2008, 07:19:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

maximum_bob

Travis,

Just saying howdy, miss you and the smells I create when I am confined in a small room with you...

brings a deeper meaning to the term \'wind screen\', doesn\'t it?....

Anytime you would like to record a song, maybe with some other fellers and whatnot, that would be a gift...

Thanks,

Bob

Boots

mannnn..

post of the decade?

Travis n friends, it is my humblest opinion that you take our beloved Robert up on his most generous offer!  :o

Bob Maximum - it\'s great to see you pop out of the woodworks and let us know that you\'re alllllright. We miss ya, binge buddy, and all of the controlled insanity that you inspire.

I certainly hope that your endeavors prove to be fruitful  :)

Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. -Plato

ZQ

Bob MAXIMUM!!!  :-* GORY GLEE... :o soooo goodz to seeez you!  ;D

Good golly purty please   :D Travis....oooooooo..wish i may...would be a tasty treat indeed, purely psycho insane!! Feast of Freaks...yes!

Have FUN FUN FUN and a DELIghtfully delicious disembodied...day!

BIG HUGE HUGZ !!  :-* ;D

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

Aequitas

Wow. That is one offer that I would find hard to turn down. Travis should probably get on that.

Man, when Maximum Bob starts posting here I know this is an awesome forum. If it were even more awesome\'r (lack of correct word) when I post my guitar slabs up Bucket will ask me to jam. Too bad this world isn\'t perfect.
Respect.

eggman90

Where have you been and what have you been doing? Nice surprise to hear from you!

slunkatron

mmmm...memories of bellies being stuffed full...get on this pronto Travis, please... ;D

Travis

Hi Bob,

I\'m still airing out the room from last time.
I think the weird black mold that started growing after the last recording is finally dead.

I\'ll give you a call.

gb

WOW  HEY BOB!!!

you can come stink up my apt  anytime u want  i got lots of things to chop poke and bleed!!!

plz keep rockin and make another creeps  cd  or a cd with travis  !!          
what is love,what is happiness,what is life,where is peace?.....................

stroke_my_chicken

QuoteWOW  HEY BOB!!!

you can come stink up my apt  anytime u want  i got lots of things to chop poke and bleed!!!

plz keep rockin and make another creeps  cd  or a cd with travis  !!          

listen to this man!!!!

also, nice to see ya bob!
 ;)

Ripplin

I hardly ever post here, but WOW, that\'s one of the best posts I\'ve ever read! ;D

Wires and Clips

Ill call a hazmat team to clean up for Travis, so this epicness can happen sooner.

Slunker

Deli Creeps! Deli Creeps! DELI CREEEEEEEEPS!!  :o

Come on fellas, this needs to be made! The Creeps need a follow-up album to their phenomenal debut, it\'s just the nature of things.

We need a studio recorded version of Binge and Grab, with vocals, dammit!  8)

So Travis and Bob, can it be arranged? Give the bucketed one a call and give Pinchy a pinch in the buttocks, let\'s get this rollin\'!

Yeehaw!

hexaChord

We need a studio recorded version of Binge and Grab, with vocals, dammit!  8)

That\'s true. Anything else would fit too I guess.  ;D

Petrifiedmonkey

BOB!!! We\'ve missed you & your awesomeness sooooo much!  Add me to the MORE CREEPS wagon.  Dawn was just too freak\'n great.  One of my favorite vocal albums by far.  The Creeps just have way to many awesome songs left to record: Binge & Grab, Pink Wagon, Shadows, Feast of Freaks...that\'s already enough to be one of the best albums of the year!  Please!!!!!

Oh, and was that you on Trick My Trucker?  Its great to see you living healthy now-a-days haha!
"Sometimes it takes a thousand notes to make one sound" - Buckethead