Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Somewhere over the slaughterhouse

Started by nicopon, January 30, 2011, 08:47:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nicopon

Hi everyone,
I am a french Buckethead fan and i would like to know if we can hope a re-issue of this album, one day?

DroidHunter13

I would love to see a re-issue of this album, but I heard there were problems with the rights ownership, and that a re-issue is unlikely

ilikeheadcheese

That\'s going to be a no.  This question has came up numerous times.  Welcome to the forum though bot, hope you like it here ;)
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

Bucketdog

You can download it from Travis. He has it in the download section or you could pay a crazy amount on eBay for one.
Joe!!!! Could you fix me a ham and cheese sandwich?!!! Joe!!!! I want some butter for my chips!!!! Joe!!!!

Best Regards

QuoteYou can download it from Travis. He has it in the download section or you could pay a crazy amount on eBay for one.
i cant seem to mfind it in the download store
Best Regards #102
Spinal Clock #64
Limited Edition Canvas #174 and #182
Limited Edition Holiday Greeting Card CD
Pieces - I Need 5 Minutes Alone
Bucketheadland
Phonopsychograph Cassette

Bucketdog

http://travisdickersonmusic.com/process.php?pname=ShopfrontProcess-Start&CategoryID=1&currency=price.USD here is the download store. But it seems to have changed. I don\'t see Somewhere over the slaughter house anymore. Damn. I wanted to download it too. Travis, if I overlooked it correct me if I\'m wrong. I swear I looked at it not even a few months ago and now it\'s gone. Could you post a link? I\'ll buy a digital copy.
Joe!!!! Could you fix me a ham and cheese sandwich?!!! Joe!!!! I want some butter for my chips!!!! Joe!!!!

ilikeheadcheese

^^^You\'re not wrong Bucketdog.  I remember seeing SOTS there a while back.  Thank god I have a physical copy ;D
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

koopatroopa

You could download it somewhere and donate 10-15 $ to Travis, i think that would be the same.

Reanimator77

QuoteYes, I will be adding more of the catalog over the coming weeks.  Still doing some testing with Bandcamp to see how it works for us.

Little by little, more albums are being added. I hope Day of the Robot and SOTSH come back soon.
Some days, it's a good day to die. And some days, it's a good day to have breakfast.