Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Make Friends?

Started by Chris DiCicco, June 15, 2009, 06:56:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris DiCicco

June 15, 2009, 06:56:14 am Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 06:58:04 am by Chris
I\'m the Giant Spider please won\'t You visit Me in the web... I mean on the web...

www.myspace.com/attackofthegiantspider  
The Exosphere  2013

eggman90

Chris you are a wacky guy! Very cool!

Chris DiCicco

oh gee...

I guess so

I am kinda...

:P
The Exosphere  2013

ella_mental

Giant Spider is stuck in my head.  It\'s just so much fun to sing.  It\'s the voice.

Chris DiCicco

ella,

I will tell Thomas he\'s got a fan...

.. or a fly?

I gonna try and goad the Giant Spider to sing some standerds on the next web outing in 2010.

Thinking

Sammy Davis Jr., Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra

You know...

The Rat Pack erhm...

the Spider Pack, maybe some Bennet, Darin, Elvis as well.
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

More tracks are up in glorieus wav format...

come get caught in the web.
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

The Exosphere  2013

Slunk_Lord

This was fun listening to.
Let your inspirations flow into whatever you do.

Chris DiCicco

thanks Slunk_Lord, we are trying a few new avenues I am playing the 5 & 6 string Bass (of course so close for comfort) but I am also programming the drumsounds something Thomas hates about the drum machines loop de loop.

kinda like my allergic reaction to metronomes ( can\'t stand\'m but I tolerrated it with this project).

the Giant Spider Attacks in Feburary fun and surprises in store fer thing\'n... 8)

Chris DiCicco
The Exosphere  2013

Duckhead

the Giant Spider Attacks in Feburary fun and surprises in store fer thing\'n... 8)

^does this mean we will be secreted in venomous Giant Spider digestive juices so you can absorb our internal organs? :o

Chris DiCicco

mmm I\'ll have to pass Ducks reply on to Thomas......

:-/
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

Thomas \'depends on My mood\'

on the subject of who will the Giant Spider Eat first.

WEB SNACKS, WRAPPED UP AND SCREAMING "LET ME GO PLEASE LET ME GO"

ha ha ha

:-* ;) :D ;D ::)
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

February 15, 2010, 11:58:20 pm #12 Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 11:58:43 pm by Chris
The Giant Spider Album was rejected locally trieing online... uah? Ebay (shivers visably)
The Exosphere  2013

Duckhead

Got my cd and was listening to it in the car today, sounds a bit like Cirque de Spider. I envision giant spiders dressed in eloborate costumes juggling flies while dangling danerously on webs suspended over sticky glue traps. Good stuff.

But then after the cd ends (or so I thought) I kinda freaked when track 67 thumped on out of nowhere and made everyone in the car jump like we were just bit in the ear by (what else) a giant spider. You got me Chris & Thomas - kudos!!

I\'ll be sure to cover myself with a can of Raid next time I venture a listen  ;D

Chris DiCicco

The Exosphere  2013