Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Re: Bucket Church

Started by eggman90, May 15, 2008, 06:23:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

eggman90

QuotePEOPLE WOULD THIS WORK?

an inverted bucket styled building (kinda like the bucketheadland 2 graphic in booklet)

everyone would pass up a song to be play/burned/copy\'d on CDR, like \' this days selection we will play.......\'

I don\'t know? iron out the dets at a latter date, have\'nt seen Bucket sents feb 21 2006 getting a litl worry\'d.

Death Cube K, Bootzilla, Brewer, Brain, Butthouse, Claypool, Laswell, Disk ,Travis....

Help pm me if you think I\'m totally gone and Travis erase this if deemed to nuts for this website forum thingy.

Chris DiCicco
help him out with this!

Explain this one, sounds cool but I\'m not sure what you mean. I can be dense at times. Thanks!

Duckhead

I don't think a church in its conventional form would be such a great idea. Even though BH's minions are loyal and devoted, worship may be a step too far (at least for me). "Bucket Church" already exists in the form of live shows. It would be cool if more people could attend shows through the form of a broadcast. Now if the technology would allow it BH could be filmed in Wisconsin and his image could be digitalized into a hologram and synched with a live sound feed to our local theater, then buckethead could fill "church" in many cities on the same night at the same time. All Rise. ;D

ZQ

hiya chris...

You\'ve had my head spinnin.. ;) I understand youz gotz to be going crazy...maybe seems like an eternity since you\'ve seen Buckethead...hold on tight to the bar...power of positive thinking and patience...binge binge binge...away! Have fun...certainly you\'ll see him again ...hopefully soon!

I agree with Duck (hiya Duckhead! )
Of corpse we bucketbots follow Giant Robots lead and are treated to amazing journeys, and out of the universe kind of feelings...through his incredible imagination and his magnificent music...Buckethead IS a total psycho who speaks beyond words to us....we respect and love him for all he does...he goes the distance and beyond...FUN!  ;D
Buckethead Church...hmmm...worship is not something I feel Buckethead encourages us to do....
undoubtably he encourages us to seek our own truth...

"If you find your truth, you must follow it. You could find it in a paper bag, or in a statue, or in a slaughterhouse; you might find it dangling somewhere. People might say, "What the heck are you doing?" But it\'s OK if they don\'t understand. And if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine." - Buckethead

taken from guitar ONE jan 06

BIG HUGZ!

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

Chris DiCicco

May 18, 2008, 08:19:42 am #3 Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 08:20:34 am by Chris
ZQ

fangs for the enlightenment ...

this post has got me in some hot water so I tried closing it but can\'t.

the last time I saw Buckethead feb 21st 2006, AND YES YES OH MY this small potatoes compared to  the fans in (insert your country here), I would have thought he toured one year then was off the next but I remember that 2004-05-06 was all a big tour, crush my skull and lose of limb.

I feel I have been spoiled by getting so close to him at concerts, nothing it seems comes close in comparison besides my own gigs (HA! WHAT GIGS!?) My Buddy\'s are tapping me on the shoulder saying whens the next Sacramento Show, sadly I shake my head in gesture of Nada.

oh this post is getting Me down....

BYE
The Exosphere  2013