New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Diamond and Prairie re-press pre-order

Started by Travis, March 20, 2010, 07:42:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheetz33

hey guys, im new here, im intrested in buying theese, but im not sure what you mean by re-press, can somone help me out?

BloodBucket00

These albums are currently sold out. A repress would be the action of having more/new copies of them printed for fresh demand.

Alex R

Quotehey guys, im new here, im intrested in buying theese, but im not sure what you mean by re-press, can somone help me out?

If you want them, go here http://tdrsmusic.com/repress.php and pre order them. You\'ll get a free download of the album and then will have the CD shipped to you when it\'s back in stock.
Dental records don't lie,
Buried deep stays buried still...

I wish Buckethead would come to the UK.
My Blog: The Ramblings of Alex

Kriller30

I am really looking forward for my copy of ARDITR to arrive, but i would be really sad if people dont buy it like they said  ???

Alex R

^ You best tell all your friends then. ;)

Kriller30

None of my friends likes Buckethead as much as I do  :-[

HASTUR

i learned a long tome ago to get em while i can cuz you never know when these gems will be available at the toystore

jdb1982

Just got done buying one of each and now we are that much closer to getting these pressed.

BloodBucket00

April 03, 2010, 02:38:02 pm #23 Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 02:38:24 pm by BloodBucket00
Nearly a fifth the way there on both releases now; it\'s getting there I suppose. More of the 150 plus voters need to buy though.

Alex R

April 09, 2010, 03:54:17 pm #24 Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 03:55:09 pm by Vladimir_Pocket
Has there been any change concerning these CDs? The Repress/Poll page has been the same for about a week now...
Slaughterhouse on the Prairie sold so far: 20.
A Real Diamond in the Rough sold so far: 19.

:(

In case people don\'t know, go here:
[size=32]http://tdrsmusic.com/repress.php[/size]

Travis

I\'m afraid it\'s been at the same number for a week because no one has purchased either re-pressing in that time. I fear the poll was meaningless. I\'m willing to let it ride for a while but as soon as I get a few people who\'s patience is at an end and want their money back, I\'ll pull the plug on it. I can\'t take peoples money and hold it for that long.

I posted the sale on the 20th of last month I think. So far we have about 20 orders for each CD but it\'s come to a complete halt.  I\'ll let it ride till the 20th of this month and see what\'s happened, if it looks like there is progress, I\'ll let it ride otherwise I can only assume there just isn\'t enough interest in a re-pressing right now and we will wait till there is more interest to try again.

Alex R

April 09, 2010, 04:51:58 pm #26 Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 05:34:37 pm by Vladimir_Pocket
^Right...
I keep posting updates from here at .TK, but I don\'t know if it\'s had any effect other than what\'s already happened.

I\'ve put a post up on TK now, and I will also go round YouTube and leave comments on the SotP/ARDitR videos, even though I\'ll probably get told off for Spamming... :-/

I hope this does get re-pressed soon. From the download it\'s a brilliant album and I\'d love to have it in my CD player. ;D

EDIT:
I\'ve just posted about 30 links to the Bandcamp page on both SotP and ARDitR videos. I posted this:

If you want to buy this CD, support Buckethead and pre-order a re-pressing by going here:
buckethead.bandcamp . com/album/a-real-diamond-in-the-rough
You\'ll also get a FREE download of the album while you wait for it to be pressed.
Honestly, this ISN\'T SPAM!

Hope it gets some views before getting flagged.

EDIT II: The thread concerning this on TK has now been stickied to the top of the board. ;D Hopefully it will get more traffic!

Slaw_Slinger

This is too bad.  Not only for those of us who did follow through but especialy for all the effort Travis went through to get it all together, especially after all the requests there were to have them repressed.

I am not missing my money as of yet, Travis, so whatever you decide to do is fine by me.

8)

Alex R

^ Same here.
Take your time if you need to.

noodles

April 09, 2010, 09:03:07 pm #29 Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 09:04:32 pm by noodles
I have made a promotional video of this matter, by request of Alex, hopefully this will get more views out as-well as more orders. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LikeKfhF5YU