New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Thanatopsis video on SR

Started by Geranyl, June 01, 2005, 12:32:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Geranyl

I just wanted to say that I found the video great! The creativity, style and flow of the artwork was original and highly enjoyable.

:D

rezonator

is that all bucket\'s artwork? it is indeed a grand video!
i am a nincompoop mama said!

Geranyl

No, I believe that the artwork in question has been put together by Travis Dickerson\'s father?

*correct me if I\'m mistaken*
http://www.tlchicken.com/view_story.php?ARTid=1852

Travis

Yes thats right that video is an all original film solely  created by Burton Dickerson.

chripo

Where can this video be found?

Travis

At the moment it\'s only on Secret Recipe but there are several of these films he has completed in the last couple of years. One of the projects I would like to complete is a DVD of all of them with Thanatopsis music and a few odds and ends.

Frump

You rule Travis, Thanatopsis to those movies would be awesome. I love the video on Secret Recipe, I was surprised to see it. The fact that your dad made it is even cooler. Hope to see something of that sort soon..

shadyshall

I LOVED the video... Very cool!  8)
I only came here to do two things, man... kick some ass and drink some beer... looks like we're almost out of beer...

rezonator

QuoteAt the moment it\'s only on Secret Recipe but there are several of these films he has completed in the last couple of years. One of the projects I would like to complete is a DVD of all of them with Thanatopsis music and a few odds and ends.
that would be really cool!your pop\'s has quite the artistic talents!does anyone else in the familly get involved in any arts?
i am a nincompoop mama said!