New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Do you think?

Started by Mr_kro, September 13, 2007, 09:29:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_kro

Since Buckethead has 19 + studio albums, do you think he remembers all the songs on guitar? Don\'t get me wrong he is very talented and my favorite guitarist bar none but do you think he remembers?

nuff_said

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

Chris DiCicco

have faith Mr_Kro listen to the orig Bloody Head Stump and Bloody Head Stump 2007.

He must have EVERYTHING in the Bucket...

I can\'t say Pocket cause, well thats a Bass Term, Bucket does play a mean Bass As well.

Setlists and song changed from one show to the next when I saw Him in 2004 05 06...

He also covers Zeppelin, ACDC, John Williams, John Carpenter  and others.

Dig!
The Exosphere  2013

ZQ

my gory headstump believes, of corpse he remembers!

Big HUGZ!  ;D

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

Mr_kro

yeah once you think about how many albums he has put out you begin to wonder if he remembers all of it. I have faith he remembers.  ;D

Welcome to Rossington Land

Probably.  If he has forgotten some more obscure song he\'d probably pick it back up instantly after listening to the first second of it.
Stephen Colbert (To Charles Darwin): If you do not come back from the grave to be tortured to death, you sir, are a coward.

Boots

Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. -Plato

stroke_my_chicken

Im sure he does, i remember all the stuff i write, although that is nothing in comparison what buckethead has written, oh well.

feedom_squared

he\'s a musician. of COURSE he does. (not sarcasm)

or is it? *cue binge and grab*

zappahead

it all depends on how you look at it.

improvising is different than writing a riff. i\'m sure he remembers alot, but some stuff i don\'t think if he even knows how he came up with it.
insearchofthe - #289
DCK - #120
Blueprints - #77
Cyborg Slunks - #50
Buckethead Print #5 - 80/100
Best Regards - #371
Spinal Clock - #274
Happy Holidays Limited