New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

SHADOWS BETWEEN THE SKY! Newest Bucketheadland CD

Started by noodles, February 05, 2010, 11:28:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nuff_said

February 12, 2010, 10:05:12 pm #60 Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 10:26:54 pm by nuff_said
like many, many products, those cases are designed for the dump - i prefer the paper/cardboard - like the ICONOGRAPHY case
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

Slunk_Lord

The Iconography case is definitely better designed than the standard jewel cases. I\'ve had several of them, including this one, come to me with some broken part on them, but mostly the little pegs. It\'s no biggie, just plain annoying. Whatever happened to things being made to last?
Let your inspirations flow into whatever you do.

puzld

Mine had all but two of its teef  broken  :\'(   but the disc was fine   :)

Shipping was crazy-fast too.

Nice mellow album.

NorwegianChicken

I got mine yesterday, and am loving it. I think it is similar to Eletric Tears. Eletric Tears was the album that made me lissen to Buckethead. Now, this is no copy of Eletric Tears, but brand new soulfull music, and I love it Smiley

It didn\'t take long to get here. I think just 8 days, and thats amazing. Great wok on the shipping. One down side is that the cover was cracked, and the cd cant be in the cover. I guess it was just luck that the cd didn\'t get damage.

HansF

Quoteincluding this one, come to me with some broken part on them,
The same with mine. It arrived today.

Phantastic music. Congratulations.

Mr_kro

i bought mine on the 9th and still havn\'t got it yet.  :\'(
Hopefully tomorrow.

slunkatron

I am starting to worry.  I ordered mine 8 days ago and it has not yet appeared.  Ordinarily I would think no big deal, but usually I get things from tdrs withing a couple of days.

Kriller30

Just got my cd in the mail right now :D The case is cracked a bit but the cd is fine :D I cant wait to listen to it :D I am very surprised about the fast shipping :D I ordered it last Tuesday and i live in Denmark so its pretty far away from America :D

Mr_kro

got mine today as well! nothign wrong with the case at all. the music is fantastic

FlyingGuillotine

QuoteI am starting to worry.  I ordered mine 8 days ago and it has not yet appeared.  Ordinarily I would think no big deal, but usually I get things from tdrs withing a couple of days.
I was thinking the same thing myself. But I can assure you its coming. Got mine today and can\'t stop listening to it. It is definitely worth the wait.
Money is the Motive

slunkatron

I was thinking the same thing myself. But I can assure you its coming. Got mine today and can\'t stop listening to it. It is definitely worth the wait.

I hope you are right.  It has been about 10 days now for something that usually only take 2 or 3 days.

beau810

Support underground music!!!

Gitarrus

Amazing album by an amazing musician!  :)

Greetings from Sweden!

BubbaMc

QuoteAmazing album by an amazing musician!  :)

Greetings from Sweden!

Welcome.

Mathieu_Lafresnaye