New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Mozilla problems loading new TDRS?

Started by piikea, June 17, 2009, 06:46:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

piikea

Anyone else having this problem?  Mozilla on my pc won\'t load tdrs.com since the site change.  It gets to "loading menu" graphic & stops & nothing but the header & left side menu displays.

It works ok with Opera & IE (though on IE it displays funky, i.e. the albums display too low - out of frame).
Bill Laswell / Raoul Björkenheim / Morgan Agren: Blixt (2011) //// Bangtower: Casting Shadows (2011) //// Levin Torn White (2011)

Travis

The front page of the site contains two flash elements. The interactive menu bar and the album display. Sounds like your  Mozilla clients flash plug-in my be non-existent or out of date. Same with IE, the Flash plug-in may be out of date.
Using Flash is always risky because of incompatibility problems. Also iPhones don\'t support flash. I included the java based menu for those that had Flash trouble so at least you can navigate the site.
After the front page was revamped it was tested on every browser and OS I could.
Only a small fraction had problems. Obviously, the idea was to improve the functionality of this site not cripple it so I appreciate your feedback and that of anyone else that cares to comment. If enough people are experiencing problems, I would consider making changes.

Thanks.

piikea

I am as up-to-date as my OS will allow on Flash.  But admittedly i\'m woefully behind so hopefully it just us dinosaurs it\'s bein\' funky with.

I can just use Opera or IE.
Bill Laswell / Raoul Björkenheim / Morgan Agren: Blixt (2011) //// Bangtower: Casting Shadows (2011) //// Levin Torn White (2011)

zintar

No problems here at all . . .  I am using Mozilla.