Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Is this for REAL

Started by Chris DiCicco, April 22, 2006, 08:00:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris DiCicco

http://www.guitarworkshop.com/classes/summits/connecticutrocksum/

prayer:

please God make it so I can go, Jam with the Bucketed One...

Wow!

prayering to god on the internet... I\'ve sunk perty low.

is this for REAL ?

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

richard Schuchman

Fake. Look at the URL when you click on BH\'s name. Says Pat Metheny. Plus I\'ve read that text before; it\'s been copied and pasted in there.

Geranyl

It lists Buckethead along with many others as "special guests" during the workshops at the CT location. If you\'re interested, I would call ahead and clarify since the website is a little fuzzy about who will be there.

Chris DiCicco

I have no real clue as to what to do...

I can\'t afford this...

I would like to Jam with Buckethead on Bass, if I could keep up without hand falling off.....

I sent link to the Bucketboard but it seems to be rejected and or frozen agien (when is it not)...

I\'ve notified the units and my boss as a preimptive hint hint wink wink for an ultimate Birthday present... only one of My units spoke to Me about it.... saying link didn\'t work.

So I dunno?

??? ??? ???

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

Geranyl

April 24, 2006, 12:20:52 am #4 Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 12:44:56 am by Geranyl
call them:
the number is 800-234-6479 or 860-567-3736.

Chris DiCicco

April 25, 2006, 08:45:28 am #5 Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 08:47:02 am by Chris
Quotecall them:
the number is 800-234-6479 or 860-567-3736.

to be honest I\'m kinda affraid to call, thinking I\'d get some wishywashy person who can use my wards agienst me, too get Me to sign up....

it also says Bootsy\'s going to do one of this things, maybe they ( Bucket and Bootsy) bet on something and lost, but I don\'t know never mind.

I still don\'t know ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

Geranyl

Just call. Don\'t say "OMG if BH is there I\'ll pay anything, I\'ll even give you my firstborn!"......Just call and ask them to clarify who will be teaching and who will be a special guest and what exactly do special guests do. If you\'re that excited and nervous about it, you should do some research and call.

Just my $0.02

Chris DiCicco

April 26, 2006, 07:22:58 am #7 Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 07:23:48 am by Chris
Geranyl,

I don\'t have any kids?

ONLY Guitars!

Anywho... I think I will call later today... just gotta remember to do it...

then I will spill the truth telling beans about this here mystery 0\' mine.

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

I called, this is for REAL!

Robot Dude voice said to request broucher? on Website...

The RD said Buckethead would be there in New Milford.

along with Bootsy Collins.

So as to what, how and if I can afford this adventure will be as of yet clear to Me.

One things for sure the website is wrong.

I did not get a live person as it must be after 5pm on east coast....

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

DragonSon

i spoke to a crew member of buckethead at the hollywood show i asked him if buckethead will realease any other album he said 2 are coming this fall he only gave me one title reanimator .

Steve McKagan

Quotei spoke to a crew member of buckethead at the hollywood show i asked him if buckethead will realease any other album he said 2 are coming this fall he only gave me one title reanimator .

Cool!

Chris DiCicco

Reanimator, as in Herbert West the Reanimater.

MORE LOVECRAFT!

YEAH! this story is about a guy animates the dead, if You read the story first then see the Movie and its subjectable seqels as in Bride of the, Beyond the, get/rent the Movie its pretty low budget camp but its pretty good.

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

DragonSon

the only part i like from the reanimator is when the chick is laying naked thats hot. ;D

Chris DiCicco

May 05, 2006, 09:58:11 pm #13 Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 09:58:53 pm by Chris
Quotethe only part i like from the reanimator is when the chick is laying naked thats hot. ;D

The Book revolves around WW1 if memory serves, no naked chicks were mentioned in the Book.

I\'m still waiting for the Papers from the Workshop, thats supposed to have sent Me, Info on the above concerns its been a few weeks sents I requested whatever it is they\'ll send Me, I\'ll transcribe it verbatim on Here.

The Only other thing I have is a Thank You Email, mayhap I missed the deadline to enter, not that I could afford it but, One can Dream.

Chris
The Exosphere  2013