New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

real copy of island of lost minds on e-bay

Started by zappahead, January 04, 2006, 08:37:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zappahead

how many did they print??? i have the download of one of the funnest parts of bucketheadland, i was just shocked to see it on e-bay. it\'s up to $145.50 with 20 hours left, WOW. it\'s about to top inbred mountain. that\'d be weird what if the island of lost minds was on top of inbred mountain, looking over the rest of the park, whoa

p.s. can\'t wait for that devil dub reprint travis
insearchofthe - #289
DCK - #120
Blueprints - #77
Cyborg Slunks - #50
Buckethead Print #5 - 80/100
Best Regards - #371
Spinal Clock - #274
Happy Holidays Limited

Aquabot

I wish Island of the lost mind was re-issued to avoid this kind of rip off. I was so happy when I saw a copy of it on e-bay, but when I saw the price  :o

Change

caper

don\'t miss the forest for the trees
island of lost minds is available at the tdrs download store right now
the map is not the territory

Change

bucketbot

January 05, 2006, 10:50:58 pm #6 Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 11:13:55 pm by hagar1
I got an original copy from Travis when it first came out but am not selling it!!  ;D :) ::)
DO YOU HAVE ANY HEADCHEESE!!??

zappahead

yes, the same day after it sold, today, another conveniantly (sp) popped on. $130.00 buy now. it\'s worth it, but if bucket isn\'t gettin the money i will have no part.
insearchofthe - #289
DCK - #120
Blueprints - #77
Cyborg Slunks - #50
Buckethead Print #5 - 80/100
Best Regards - #371
Spinal Clock - #274
Happy Holidays Limited

Travis

January 06, 2006, 01:03:42 am #8 Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 01:15:28 am by admin
This is something we are interested in doing. If you would be willing to buy the pre-release of an Island of Lost Minds re-issue, I\'m taking names and counting heads here:
http://tdrsmusic.com/tdrs_submit_iolm.htm

Oh and yes that would be more like $15.00 than the ebay alternatives.

Jeffrae!

Geranyl

I hope noone minds, but when I read this post I just had a thought of a TDRS signal like the bat signal.....only instead of a superhero showing up, it\'s a signal for us fans to sign up for a future release (or reprint) and/or donate some money to make it a reality.

(Instead of Batman showing up, I also had an image of a tired Travis on his 5th cup of coffee in a rumpled shirt...however, I have no idea if Travis even drinks coffee, and I should also mention I have an overactive imagination)

*oh, and sorry for all copyright infringements

Change

" What is this album like?"

its a veritable bone crusher of an album - it has some really harsh shards as Buckethead might say...

bigbri

Another great plan. Judging by the eBay demand, I\'d say it\'d be a success. Do it!

Aquabot

January 06, 2006, 07:54:24 am #13 Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 09:02:33 am by Aquabot
Travis, will there be differences between the pre-release version and the official version?

Isn\'t selling pre-release versions of the cd running the risk of finding them on e-bay at 200$ a few days later?

Anyway, thanks once again for listening to your fans Travis.

snubnog

Isn\'t selling pre-release versions of the cd running the risk of finding them on e-bay at 200$ a few days later?

Travis could out them up on eBay himself for the correct price like he did with Inbred Mountain...