New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Inbred Mountain Ebay Attitude From Buyer

Started by Jeffrae!, December 06, 2005, 01:31:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffrae!

I asked this dude why he is paying 85 bucks for a CD that is only 15 bucks from an official source.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bucketheadeats( 13)
Positive Feedback:      100%
Registered On:      www.ebay.com

If i want to give my money to someone who needs it, so be it. Who are you to tell me what i should and shouldn\'t spend my money on? GOD??

mind your own self and dont worry about me, F-off

jigsaw

December 06, 2005, 07:56:47 pm #1 Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 07:57:12 pm by jigsaw
The buyer is probally filthy rich and doesn\'t mind giving his money to some poor soul who is trying to make ends meet from selling shit on the bay???

OR

the cd is called INBRED MOUNTAIN.  Maybe the buyer is an inbred himself?

;D
you are what you is

Aquabot

The other day someone bought the album on ebay at 155$.  :o I can\'t understand that. Ridiculous.

Geranyl

I can. Most people don\'t really put much effort into doing any research, even though we have this miraculous thing called the "internet".  

dirtface

December 07, 2005, 04:04:35 am #4 Last Edit: December 07, 2005, 04:08:40 am by dirtface
Could be that the person was feeling a bit foolish at the moment and wanted to lash out. Nothing worse than biting the hand that feeds eh.

Another very plausible possibility is that you were talking to a \'plant\'. A very common thing at auctions is for the seller to position people in the crowd to watch the bidding and help push it along by bidding a bit here and there.  I don\'t suppose someone who was in for a little \'take\' in the bootie would feel to happy about someone coming along and raining truth on their parade ;D

Then again, who knows. Might just hate money and can\'t seem to find enough people to give it away too I suppose. Haven\'t met many like that though ;)

Aquabot

If they hate money so much, they still can give it to me, I\'ll find some use for it, Imean it\'s christmass soon, I could offer myself a cool present with that money. ;D

d6

jeffrae!, at least you´ve got a fairly nice answer. I asked a seller why he describes himself as a big fan and then sell IM for a buy now price of $ 80.- (!)  when it´s available for 15.- ?

I just got a
" how much do  they pay you, you paid peice (!) of shit."

well,  first I wept, now I go and tell albert..... ;)
official hippie hell survivor

dirtface

QuoteIf they hate money so much, they still can give it to me, I\'ll find some use for it, Imean it\'s christmass soon, I could offer myself a cool present with that money. ;D

Hey now there is a good plan if I ever saw one!

bornalive

someone just won NTT for $457 on ebay... I guess that\'s a new record.

Change

indeed, and it\'s not even in perfect condition

dirtface

Quotesomeone just won NTT for $457 on ebay... I guess that\'s a new record.

Hmmm. And the winner is? Certainly not the buyer I would venture....

colmatose

QuoteI asked this dude why he is paying 85 bucks for a CD that is only 15 bucks from an official source.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bucketheadeats( 13)
Positive Feedback:      100%
Registered On:      www.ebay.com

If i want to give my money to someone who needs it, so be it. Who are you to tell me what i should and shouldn\'t spend my money on? GOD??

mind your own self and dont worry about me, F-off

Yeah, you got that response because he felt extremely stupid.  :D

Change

yeah he got real pissed at me when I pointed him to Travis  :-/

Jeffrae!

http://cgi.ebay.com/BUCKETHEAD-Long-Sleeve-T-Shirt-ITEM_W0QQitemZ6468202060QQcategoryZ2312QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I recieved this for christmas...  Cool gift, but it pisses me off people are making $$ off using an iron and a buckethead image...

Jeff

D

January 01, 2006, 11:49:37 pm #14 Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 09:10:02 pm by D
Quotehttp://cgi.ebay.com/BUCKETHEAD-Long-Sleeve-T-Shirt-ITEM_W0QQitemZ6468202060QQcategoryZ2312QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I recieved this for christmas...  Cool gift, but it pisses me off people are making $$ off using an iron and a buckethead image...

Jeff

yeah i saw those, you can get a canvas grocery bag, a sweatshirt, or a tee shirt... how freakin lame!!
Consideration and Intelligence have followed the passenger pigeon

That tiny net was sure-fire master!
Master: Yes, a tiny net is a death sentence, it's a net and it's tiny!