New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Seasons wishes

Started by Travis, December 24, 2005, 04:50:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

December 24, 2005, 04:50:20 pm Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 11:23:16 pm by admin
On behave of myself, my family, Vince, Buckethead, Viggo and Henry  and all the people who hang around here we would like to wish you all the best and the warmest of holiday greetings .

Aquabot

I wish you all the best , Travis, and to your familly too.

oldfolkie

The very best to you and yours, Travis, and to your extended family of artists at TDRS as well. I wish I could give each of you a very large hug in person, but I will have to make it a virtual one instead.  ;D
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. ~  R.A. Heinlein

Change

Same to you and yours Travis!  Thanks for all your hard work, dedication, and the wonderful gifts that you give to us!!!  ;D

lae

[glb]Merry Christmas to All!!![/glb]

gkg

[size=18]warmest holiday wishes to all the TDRS folk and their families.[/size] :-*

[size=8]PEACE [/size]
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

dirtface

Happy Holidays to all and thank you all so very much for the wonderful gifts of music you have brought us through out the year. Yours is truely the gift that keeps on giving.

bucketbot1620

Happy Xmas and Merry New Year ;D

billetiptune

Thanks so much!  Happy holidays to all the music makers and friends!  

and to the koolest fans I know! May the force be with you.  

Chris DiCicco

December 27, 2005, 08:23:13 am #9 Last Edit: December 27, 2005, 08:26:29 am by Chris
 :D Happy Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Boxing Day, St. Stephen\'s Day, ?Rawmawdon? Every1 evrywhere.... ;D

Chris

litl late but all of above is some calender order? Spelling error?? opps!!

:)
The Exosphere  2013

bucketbot

All the best to you Travis.
Thanks for supplying me with so much great music and trust you will continue to do so.

Have a great 2006!!!
 :D :)
DO YOU HAVE ANY HEADCHEESE!!??

D

Happy Holidays to all!!.. and Travis thanks a bajillion for every extra millimeter, inch, foot, meter and mile you have gone for us fans... Happy holidays to you and your extended tdrs family
Consideration and Intelligence have followed the passenger pigeon

That tiny net was sure-fire master!
Master: Yes, a tiny net is a death sentence, it's a net and it's tiny!

caper

Thank you Travis for all you do
May all our wishes come true !

may there be happiness
may there be freedom from suffering
may there be no separation from joyfulness
may the mind operate in peace
the map is not the territory

the_fawnky_fangerz

Thanks Travis, I hope everyone had a good holiday and has a great new year. ;D
I daydream about stabbing people in the eye with my pen, peeling off their flesh, and stapling it to the wall. Is that bad? I think I could have a nice collection.

Geranyl

Here\'s wishing everyone a great new year\'s eve and a great year to come!