New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Up Your Ladder

Started by Travis, June 07, 2005, 12:54:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gkg

hey, can we start a petition?  the Holidays are coming sooner than we think and i know at least 3 people i\'d like to get one for. not to mention myself ;)
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

d6

just wanted to say it again...
teeee  shirts would be fine, ja!
 ::)
official hippie hell survivor

oldfolkie

I\'m a t-shirt junkie too...yessirree...t-shirts would be great  ;D
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. ~  R.A. Heinlein

sngwthme

Please add my name to the petition. Thanks!

Travis

October 25, 2005, 01:27:47 am #19 Last Edit: October 25, 2005, 01:28:44 am by admin
We just got 20 more one off copies of UYL by popular demand. Still working on the Tee\'s.
You can find them here:
http://tdrsmusic.com/ladder.html

gkg

QuoteStill working on the Tee\'s.

woo-hoo!!  i\'ll take that as a possibility that they will see the light of day - yay!  if so, please put me down for a pre-order of 3 = two L and one XXL.

:-* to you and DOD!

trying to check the Christmas list - may have to dive in for another book or two as well!
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

d6

tee shirts, tee shirts,  tee shirts.....

posters, calendars, postcards, umbrellas,

:)

Travis

Any Preference for which cartoon would make a good Tee?

Geranyl

I think "give me a sign" would translate well into a tshirt..but there\'s just so much to pick from

gkg

that\'s our problem too - Max and i looked at the whole book twice yesterday and made a list of top picks.  we\'re thinking on it and gonna put in our vote tomorrow morning.
Peace.

oldfolkie

Got to haul out my copy & have a good look but will get back tomorrow too. Glad you\'ve got a second run there, too, they\'re so great in colour.

d6

October 28, 2005, 06:36:25 am #26 Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 06:37:07 am by d6
I love all of them, it´s soo hard to pick just  one ..
( calendar...??) ;)

" do you have any fetishes"
" oh, I´ll  bet it took more than seven days!"
" my paintings evoke intense emotions."
" give me a sign"

d6

ok, just ONE...

" do you have any fetishes?"

gkg

LOL!!  i\'m with you d6 - love them all, very hard to narrow it down.  the ones you listed are some of our favorites too.

my partner Max\' hands down favorite is "ZZZZZZ."  

i had a harder time picking just one, but in the end i settled on "It might be a ruse."
Peace.

oldfolkie

Dang, hard choice!  :P

My choice is "Where are you now?" but my husband likes "Give me a sign" better. I\'d go for either, or for whichever one you choose in the end, actually.