New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Up Your Ladder

Started by Travis, June 07, 2005, 12:54:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

I have put up the pre-production copies of "Up Your Ladder" for those that have been interested. A black and white version is still planned but those that expressed an interest might like to have a signed numbered limited edition in full color while they are available.

More info here:
http://tdrsmusic.com/ladder.html

sngwthme

This is great news. Will there be a limit per person? Not that I want all of them but would like to order a couple.

Travis

gkg

WOOHOO!

i am so pleased for both of you!  i can\'t wait to get my painty little hands on my very own copy! (well, obviously i have to but you know what i mean).
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

rezonator

i must say that the book looks trippy as hell,and $20 ain\'t too bad on the wallet! ;)
i am a nincompoop mama said!

Darlene

Ahhh....one of my many weaknesses....BOOKS! ;D  Signed and numbered too?  Woohoo! I\'m there!

Thanks Travis!  
"No eternal reward will forgive us now, for wasting the dawn"  ~Jim Morrison

oldfolkie

Definitely looking forward to getting this!  8)

Although the creaking foundations in my house may not thank me for adding yet another book... ::)
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. ~  R.A. Heinlein

Geranyl

I just received my copy today and it definitely put a smile on my face!

Darlene

Just getting around to visiting the forum this week, but I received my copy on Monday.  I only ordered it on Friday...which means it made it all the way across the country to TN that quick!  Dang Travis...you\'re good...and the book is too! ;)
"No eternal reward will forgive us now, for wasting the dawn"  ~Jim Morrison

oldfolkie

My copy came yesterday, and I\'m so pleased I got the special ed.  The b&w edition will no doubt be good too, but am really glad I\'ve got it in colour. Worth the wait! (dang post office...) Love the humour.   ;D
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. ~  R.A. Heinlein

gkg

got it to give my partner as a gift - it went over so well i wish i\'d gotten two or more!

Hoorah for DOD\'s wry wit and sly pen.
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

sngwthme

Thank you Burton Dickerson! This book is so much fun!
I received them, got two, on Monday, thanks Travis, and have shared them with everybody. They are a hit!
I am keeping one for myself of course and the other is a gift that I know my brother will enjoy just as much.        I hope we will have the pleasure of seeing more of this in the future. It made my week!
Thank you again!

D.O.D

Very gratifying to read the  generous commentary on  UYL > Thank you all  Dod

d6

got mine as well - all the way to austria. thank you for this wonderful book! I love the humor.
more!! ... calendars, t-shirts.....
official hippie hell survivor

sarahd

Yeah DOD, do T-shirts!! :D :D :D