New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

new Buckethead painting

Started by Travis, September 16, 2005, 12:05:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

We will be adding another Buckethead painting to the auction sometime next week. I\'ll try to have a few better pictures and some more details  then as well.

Geranyl

Oh cool, number 2! Good luck to all the interested parties. I don\'t think I\'ll be participating this time  ;)

d6

:)
 I really like the face on the left upper corner. there is a similar one  in this cool  drawing on the SR.
official hippie hell survivor

gkg

interesting piece.  d6, you\'ll doubtless think i\'m cracked but that figure kind of reminds me of the Shroud of Turin.
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

d6

gkg

glad to know i\'m not the only one seeing that... :D
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

Geranyl

d6,
here\'s the painting up on my wall

TheLastGunslinger

Quoteglad to know i\'m not the only one seeing that... :D

That was the first thing that I noticed about it to.

d6

September 16, 2005, 04:33:06 pm #8 Last Edit: September 16, 2005, 04:35:01 pm by d6
thank you, geranyl.
interesting painting - me likses it!

brings up the smeagol/gollum thing in me
no place for envy, be good....grrr...nasty geranyl - ME wantses it!

;)
no, we are happy for YOU!

gkg

hey Travis, have you had a chance to get some details on this?  dimension, media, artist statement about [glb]Shroud of Turin[/glb]...?  ;)

Peace.

hawkfinger

Hey, do you think you could get another photo of the painting without that glare on the right?   I really like it, btw
Thanx
"fast and bulbous, also tapered"

Cptn. B

Travis

I should have more information and more photos ( I\'ll do the best I can, the glare is the flash but the color and detail are represented fairly well) in the next day or so. The auction will start shortly thereafter.

Travis

Here is the latest info on the new painting. It will go up on auction over the weekend.

Original Painting by Buckethead
Untitled (red)
22" x 28"
Acrylic on Canvas, not framed.
Will be signed and dated at the close of the auction.

Here\'s another photo to help get a feel for the painting.

Chris DiCicco

I wonder whats under the red, opps something Buckethead probably does not want to hear, but I looks like its covering the real painting or am I just so out of the art world that everythings a cover up.

Wall of Sound?

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

Change

October 02, 2005, 05:25:08 pm #14 Last Edit: October 02, 2005, 05:56:34 pm by change+suffocation
good auction !  :\'(