New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

A tour this year?

Started by silkstringz, December 29, 2010, 07:59:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

silkstringz

I havent been on here in a while and was just wondering if anyone has heard if Bucket was going to tour at all in 2011?

Best Regards

I called Micxheal Weinstein he said possibly in the next 6 months and i called him in october
Best Regards #102
Spinal Clock #64
Limited Edition Canvas #174 and #182
Limited Edition Holiday Greeting Card CD
Pieces - I Need 5 Minutes Alone
Bucketheadland
Phonopsychograph Cassette

ilikeheadcheese

*fingers crossed*  

Hope he comes to Maryland again ;D
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

Viking...

QuoteI called Micxheal Weinstein he said possibly in the next 6 months and i called him in october

Is that micheal, Buckethead\'s tour manager?

I hope he will tour.  ::)

Best Regards

Is that micheal, Buckethead\'s tour manager?

I hope he will tour.  ::)
yeppp and me to!!!
Best Regards #102
Spinal Clock #64
Bucketheadland

Bucketfel

as i said over and over. I hope he comes near the Canadaian border so i can drive and cross the border to see him play. Its real bad luck that ive come to the other side of the worl (again) and i cannot see Buckethead live.

Ill have my chance (hopefully  :P)
He works on the farm,
He makes fun of me,
But thats the lats thing youll see,
Cuz im gone use him for something that you wont understand

Spinal Clock #199
Holiday Album

robotpie3000

Quoteas i said over and over. I hope he comes near the Canadaian border so i can drive and cross the border to see him play. Its real bad luck that ive come to the other side of the worl (again) and i cannot see Buckethead live.

Ill have my chance (hopefully  :P)

Seattle\'s pretty close to Canada aint it??? He played there before. and also Michigan.

Ramen

It would be fair and European Binge this time ;D ;D
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, The Magic Kingdom proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nightime magic and
imagination...

Viking...

QuoteIt would be fair and European Binge this time ;D ;D

+1  ;D

Jowaxe

December 30, 2010, 02:10:24 pm #9 Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 02:11:21 pm by Jowaxe

Seattle\'s pretty close to Canada aint it??? He played there before.

I don\'t think you realize how big Canada is. Bucketfel is in Toronto....3600 miles away from Seattle. That\'s not just a quick road trip....New York, Pennsylvania, Michigan etc would be much closer for us bots...

firefitz

Seattle\'s pretty close to Canada aint it??? He played there before. and also Michigan.
i live in the detroit area and he has played here a few times at the majestic and also at some festival called the dune grass festival in the town of empire. i am hoping he will come back. i have a big group of friends ready to by tickets. hey travis you lived here ask him to come back  ;)

robotpie3000

I don\'t think you realize how big Canada is. Bucketfel is in Toronto....3600 miles away from Seattle. That\'s not just a quick road trip....New York, Pennsylvania, Michigan etc would be much closer for us bots...

i aint living in america, i live in hong kong and i been to the states a few times but never enough to be knowledgeable of the whole geography of it. Seattle\'s in Washington, ain\'t it???

Phydeaux_3

Uncle Mikey (That 1 Guy) told me when I asked if he thought that Buckethead would ever come to Canadaland that it\'s very hard for Big B to travel across borders and whatnot because he wears the whole get-up going through customs etc. Seeing as how I get hassled just for having long hair I can\'t even possibly imagine how much bullshit B would have to endure, they would take him apart I\'m sure.

I would absolutely LOVE for there to be a Montreal show, hell I\'d even make the drive to Toronto if I had to. Sadly I think that probably New York-ish is as close as B will ever get to me, and I LOATHE US customs, so I probably would not go across... even for B.

Here\'s my fingers crossed vote for some Canadian dates, but sadly I just don\'t think that it\'s in the cards for us.

Still.. I can dream.

smooches,
 » Phy³ . . .
smooches,
» Phy³ . . .

DroidHunter13

i hope Buckethead comes to Massachusetts, ive never seen him live. It would be even cooler if Buckethead and Travis played live shows together! by the way im new to the forum  ;D

Best Regards

Quotei hope Buckethead comes to Massachusetts, ive never seen him live. It would be even cooler if Buckethead and Travis played live shows together! by the way im new to the forum  ;D
welcome to the TDRS music Forum!!!!! hope you like it here!!!
Best Regards #102
Spinal Clock #64
Bucketheadland