New
Site design:

A lot of new content added.

Check the home page.

New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Where can I buy the Buckethead Signature Les Paul?

Started by robotpie3000, December 04, 2010, 09:03:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

robotpie3000

QuoteWhat appears to be a used BHLP in great condition...

http://www.grinningelk.com/feature_guitar.asp

thanks man. is it liek a trustable site???

Buckwheat Head

December 30, 2010, 12:21:59 pm #16 Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 12:22:59 pm by Scott_Loveless
Yes - they\'ve been around quite a while and particiapte on a couple of Les Paul guitar boards.  The also are vendors at a lot of the Mid-Atlantic guitar shows.  I would think there may be a little negotiation room too.
? Got Killswitch ?

firefitz

December 30, 2010, 05:44:32 pm #17 Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 05:46:35 pm by firefitz
i just got off the phone with "motor city guitar" in waterford michigan and they said even though they stopped making them, gibson is sending them 4 guitars.
I told them i would send you info. if you want one call them and they will hold it for ya (probably with a little cash down) he also said they are getting the last that will be made. apparently gibson promised them the guitars and they are following up on their promise. good luck and remember me in your will.  1(248) 673-1900

ps     fyi. if you ever make it to michigan, you have to check out their store. makes you drool going in. put gc to shame.

firefitz

not sure why there is a smiley face, the number is 248 673-1900

robotpie3000

ah thank you guys now im just going to convince my parents.

Mattias.L

Have they stopped making them? Whoa, good thing I got my hands on one back in April (I love this guitar, it\'s so epic!) I was informed that there was a total of two guitars sent to Sweden, and guess who\'s got one if them ;)

I hope everything works out well for you, and that you get one of your own :)

robotpie3000

QuoteHave they stopped making them? Whoa, good thing I got my hands on one back in April (I love this guitar, it\'s so epic!) I was informed that there was a total of two guitars sent to Sweden, and guess who\'s got one if them ;)

I hope everything works out well for you, and that you get one of your own :)

yeah i heard there was a batch of Big B Les Pauls sent to teh European Union before. i\'m not sure if they sent a batch to HK or if they ever sent a batch to SE Asia. im suspecting the bucketehad signature is actually a limited edition??