New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

My Creative Outlet

Started by ella_mental, May 20, 2008, 10:43:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ZQ

Love your flowers ella!!! Dreamy...and soo pretty!

Nuff...the t-shirt turned out super cool! Great idea!!

Fun Fun Fun ;D

BIG HUGZ!

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

nuff_said

here ya go Ella - it\'s merged with a cat\'s eye nebula

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

ella_mental

here ya go Ella - it\'s merged with a cat\'s eye nebula

Really great!

ella_mental

Here is a Buckethead night light I made.

Duckhead

nuff_said

that is cool and also fitting Ella!

Buckethead is a light in the dark to many

;D

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

ella_mental

Well.  It\'s that time of year when I decorate for Halloween.  Here is the mantel to this year\'s "Drunken Mexican Skeletons" decorating theme.  Featuring bottles of Night Train, Old Stagg and House of Koshu.

Chris DiCicco

Ella its almost like a Oingo Boingo Reunion?
The Exosphere  2013

Duckhead

QuoteElla its almost like a Oingo Boingo Reunion?

^Dead Man\'s "Fiesta"  ;)

ella_mental

I was thinking along the lines of the Grateful Dead, but I see what you\'re saying.

Duckhead

October 24, 2010, 09:26:16 am #190 Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 09:38:53 am by Duckhead
I thought I would hijack Ella\'s thread since I didn\'t feel like starting a new one  ;)

Many of you know my daughter is almost as big of a Buckethead fan as I am. She started preschool last month and I wanted to share a few drawings she had done there. I hope you enjoy them.

yep you guessed it - Buckethead!

this one is me, her and Big B!

one of my favorites, when I saw it I said "is that me?" and she said "no, it\'s Buckethead, I wrote dad on it because it\'s for you" - dang, that just made my heart melt  :-*

Slaw_Slinger

QuoteI thought I would hijack Ella\'s thread since I didn\'t feel like starting a new one  ;)

Many of you know my daughter is almost as big of a Buckethead fan as I am. She started preschool last month and I wanted to share a few drawings she had done there. I hope you enjoy them.

yep you guessed it - Buckethead!

this one is me, her and Big B!

one of my favorites, when I saw it I said "is that me?" and she said "no, it\'s Buckethead, I wrote dad on it because it\'s for you" - dang, that just made my heart melt  :-*

Great, Duckhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ella_mental

I like the first one!  Quite the arteest!

Lefty

wow duckhead!  i\'m a big fan of children\'s drawings..those are awesome!
Erect Intestines

Chris DiCicco

Quotewow duckhead!  i\'m a big fan of children\'s drawings..those are awesome!

+1
The Exosphere  2013