New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Heavy Stuff

Started by Ultimate_Slab, July 27, 2007, 02:50:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nuff_said

bucketheadland 2 has some pretty heavy stuff on it.  it is a must, in my opinion

dawn of the deli creeps has some pretty heavy tracks!!!  it may be oop?  i\'m not too sure how to get that one anymore.  anyone know?

slunkatron is right on with the heavy stuff list

have fun!
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

slunkatron

July 27, 2007, 06:30:06 pm #16 Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 06:30:59 pm by slunkatron
Amazon has two copies of Dawn of the Deli Creeps available right now.  One for $15.99 used and one for $16.00 new.  I wasn\'t a big fan of it at first, but that album really grew on me the more I listened to it.  Now I think it is quite special.

ZQ

July 27, 2007, 07:13:20 pm #17 Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 07:14:52 pm by ZQ
Dawn of the Deli Creeps is great!...It\'s listed here at TDRS... it is still available I believe!! :)

http://travisdickersonmusic.com/store/buckethead_catalog.html
hugz!  :)

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

nuff_said

July 27, 2007, 07:26:16 pm #18 Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 07:27:11 pm by nuff_said
oops.  i was looking under the buckethead link you get on the home page & didn\'t see it, but, as the profile says....

deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

oh ya, thanks ZQ
i always enjoy your posts, and you are nice to help out so many people with info & suff :)
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

ZQ

July 27, 2007, 08:44:09 pm #19 Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 09:12:58 pm by ZQ
thank you!  :D  my pleasure  ;D
I like helpin if i can...
love being lost in Bucketheadland!

Big Hugz! :)

GirTheRobot

those who decided after once through that it wasn\'t something they cared for...ought to approach the gate once more...use thier imagination....open their psyche for FUN...and the great rides...there is magic captured in Bucketheadland 2...beyond Frozen Brains

Listened to it the first time: Found it amusing and slightly funny. Listened to it the second time: Found it very irritating. Listened to it the third time: It occurred to me that the album was more crap than it was to begin with. I love me some BH(Hell, that\'s why I\'m on this site) but this album just, isn\'t him.

Now, the actual music part of the album, ALL sounds like the same heavy riff over and over. Another reason to not like the album, no creativity.

I honestly don\'t see how people can stand listening to it. But, everyone has their own opinions...

ZQ

July 27, 2007, 09:43:49 pm #21 Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 09:59:03 pm by ZQ
Quotethose who decided after once through that it wasn\'t something they cared for...ought to approach the gate once more...use thier imagination....open their psyche for FUN...and the great rides...there is magic captured in Bucketheadland 2...beyond Frozen Brains

Listened to it the first time: Found it amusing and slightly funny. Listened to it the second time: Found it very irritating. Listened to it the third time: It occurred to me that the album was more crap than it was to begin with. I love me some BH(Hell, that\'s why I\'m on this site) but this album just, isn\'t him.

Now, the actual music part of the album, ALL sounds like the same heavy riff over and over. Another reason to not like the album, no creativity.

I honestly don\'t see how people can stand listening to it. But, everyone has their own opinions...

uh? do you know how to use the PM thingy fella?

I LOVE BUCKETHEADLAND 2...  ;D
I think you need a real awakening about creativity...Bucketheadland 2 is totally absolutely creative...you said "it isn\'t him" ?  :o ...you gotz allot of learnin to do.
i won\'t try to change your mind...you obviously do not understand...and you are entitled to your opinion...
if you have more to say to ME...good grief use the PM...I think you\'ve already made your point quite clear...
If your pokin for an argument or debate about it...i\'ve said all i am gonna say here.

lets....Let people get back to topic...Heavy Stuff....like Nuff said...Slunkatron has them pegged..and there is heavy stuff on Bucketheadland 2 and Deli Creeps as well!  :)

QuoteCuckoo Clock of Hell, Inbred Mountian, Kaleidoscalp and Isle of Lost Minds are all pretty heavy, but I guess it depends on what you mean by heavy.  You might also consider The Elephant Man\'s Alarm Clock, Crime Slunk Scene, or Pepper\'s Ghost.  Population Override is probably about as jazzy as any.  Personally, it might be my favorite album.

GirTheRobot

uh? do you know how to use the PM thingy fella?  

I LOVE BUCKETHEADLAND 2...  Grin
I think you need a real awakening about creativity...Bucketheadland 2 is totally absolutely creative...you said "it isn\'t him" ?  Shocked ...you gotz allot of learnin to do.
i won\'t try to change your mind...you obviously do not understand...and you are entitled to your opinion...
if you have more to say to ME...good grief use the PM...I think you\'ve already made your point quite clear...

PM thing? What\'s that? And you don\'t have to get hasty I was just stating my opinion so calm down.

ZQ

July 27, 2007, 10:28:54 pm #23 Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 10:35:49 pm by ZQ
QuotePM thing? What\'s that? And you don\'t have to get hasty I was just stating my opinion so calm down.

I didnt\' mean to sound so hasty...i said you were entitled to your opinion...but my opinion is that you may not understand...Bucketheadland 2...that is all. I get a bit psycho.  ::) sorry.
the PM thing is where you can communicte like an email here...see up at the top right of the screen...where it says messages...no hard feelings?
Big HUGZ!  :)

D

QuoteIt occurred to me that the album was more crap than it was to begin with. I love me some BH(Hell, that\'s why I\'m on this site) but this album just, isn\'t him.

thats the ironic part... IT IS EXACTLY HIM
Consideration and Intelligence have followed the passenger pigeon

That tiny net was sure-fire master!
Master: Yes, a tiny net is a death sentence, it's a net and it's tiny!

GirTheRobot

Well, yes, Buckethead is very weird, but I mean it\'s just that, I don\'t know...

I was expecting an album with nothing but music. I don\'t mind the talking that much(I love Giant Robot) but when it\'s so excessive, and so annoying that there\'s no way around it, I don\'t want to listen to it.

Sorry for having different opinions then you guys. >_>

GirTheRobot

I didnt\' mean to sound so hasty...i said you were entitled to your opinion...but my opinion is that you may not understand...Bucketheadland 2...that is all. I get a bit psycho.  ::) sorry.
the PM thing is where you can communicte like an email here...see up at the top right of the screen...where it says messages...no hard feelings?
Big HUGZ!  :)

It\'s fine, I accept your apology.

It felt kind of weird calling a Buckethead album "complete crap" in front of people who absolutely love it.

ZQ

It\'s good to have different opinions...you don\'t have to love it. But stating the way you did hit a nerve with me...one who does...and i am thinking truly that you don\'t understand.

D said it...Bucketheadland 2 IS exactly Buckethead!

All the things captured there...all the rides and special guests... sure Music IS Buckethead\'s life but it goes WAY beyond it...and that is what makes Bucketheadland...Bucketheadland 2 mighty precious to me... I am very happy that you like Giant Robot  :) It is FUN and i love it too!

Big HUgz

figure out the pm yet?

GirTheRobot

figure out the pm yet?

Check your messages >_>

Oh, and I did find that one track where the guy was singing that song or whatever(I can\'t remember what it was called) and he said something like "I wanna see, pieces of brains flyin\' through the air!" amusing. Kind of creepy though...

nuff_said

whew!

gonna put it on right now!  it\'s lime time  ;D