Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

When?

Started by bucketbot, April 27, 2005, 12:38:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

spencer

Sup Brotha ;)

Hey from me too!  Did you ever read that script i sent ya man?

colmatose

Hey from me too!  Did you ever read that script i sent ya man?
Hey Spenc. No I never got it, but I was looking for it. Can you send it again.

Travis Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spencer

Hey Spenc. No I never got it, but I was looking for it. Can you send it again.

Travis Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure thing, I\'ve even written more so you\'re seeing exclusive material, hahaha.

billetiptune

I can\'t wait to hear this new album, we can\'t thank you enough Travis  8) .  Think this is a one time thing, or maybe the begining of a group called Gorgone  :D ?

TheLastGunslinger

Thanatopsis = great
Pop. Over. = great

No doubt that in my mind that Gorgone will be great as well!  Lookin\' forward to it. 8)

Chris DiCicco

Travis, I may have seen Clash of the Titans one to many times is this a take off on the word Gorgon, as in Medusa and her two sisters, or am I way off.

GOREGONE

GORGON

?

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

Chris Antolini

Travis
The new cd cover caught my interest. Where was it shot? I work for a electric sign company in Ontario (So.Ca.)

gkg

Quote...is this a take off on the word Gorgon, as in Medusa and her two sisters, or am I way off.

that\'s EXACTLY what i was thinking too - that  fits the general tone of things, no?  looking forward to it.
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

Travis

that\'s EXACTLY what i was thinking too - that  fits the general tone of things, no?  looking forward to it.

That\'s about right.  The photo was taken in a sign graveyard here in Chatsworth, may or may not be the actual cover though.

Chris DiCicco

May 12, 2005, 05:42:20 am #24 Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 05:43:29 am by Chris
I hear you Travis, I went thru Record Cover hell myself... I also didn\'t mean to compare yous guys to a bunch of snakey sisters, sorry.

I found a classic Mythology book in the trash at work, in short CotT\'s was rolling around and I looked up Gorgon in the book and well, one things said leads from another thanks GKG,

Travis tell Buckethead in the next Bucketheadland there should be a Medusa Ride like disembodied in a repeater Riff with snakey sounds from the movie or soundfiles from Clash of the Titan\'s.
I really like that movie but...

these wild thoughts are to much for me, I\'ll leave it to Buckethead to make the rides, woo boy it would be wild .

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

shadyshall

Trav... I am dying for some new BH in 2k5... HURRY!  ;D
I only came here to do two things, man... kick some ass and drink some beer... looks like we're almost out of beer...

Buskithead

the anticipation is killing me!!!!
 2004 was a great year with a lot of great albums.
This yearis getting off to a slow start but looks like there are some gems on the horizon  ;D
The system is down

jigsaw

cant wait to get this CD......

will there be a  limited edition vinyl also?   i just think vinyl sounds sooo much better than cd\'s.

i can only pray
you are what you is

Chris Antolini

Travis
Is this sign graveyarsd in Chatswoth a sign company? Are these signs left over from the now disbanded Las Vegas sign graveyard? Can you enail to letme know where this is at? I would like to check it out. Thanks

jeffrae

You into Signage?  

I use to make signs at my previous employer.. Well I use to Make Signs for stores.  I also Screenprinted Decals for Yamaha, Harley, blablabla..

Was just curious...

Jeff