New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

New Thangs

Started by Chris DiCicco, March 03, 2007, 01:39:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ella_mental

Hey Chris.  I was just wondering why you like Ganesh.  I\'ve been seeing Ganesh all over the place lately.

nuff_said

August 26, 2008, 07:30:02 pm #46 Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 07:30:59 pm by nuff_said
green buckethead for Chris.  courtesy of Big Sleepy.

plus, he\'s green on the cover of Pepper\'s Ghost

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

Chris DiCicco

O MY Ella, I used to collect those litl redish brown budda\'s, then I found other colors and found a shiva idol, made of metal. but never Ganesha.

anyway, everybody would seek me out for advise and or my wisdom.

so in giving out a comforting hand to the confused, weak and or sick of mind.

I got to the point where I didn\'t want to do that anymore, shutting down.

this eventually  turned on Me and so I needed some form of guide, but the Ganesh always eluded Me.

so what better, to have litl statue figure ringy or a Tattoo to honor the remover of obstacles ... Tattoo is way cooler because it goes with you everywhere.

Yoda as well, his wisdom paired well with Ganesh, I almost went into the local Tibet/Nepal store to show the owner, but thought it might be cause a form of sacrilege cause he has this frog like pig creature on his back and a ukulele.

Nuff, that is one weird picture of DJ Disk and Bucket, I have found a picture, one that I can twist around with his second Lester Paul (the era I saw him in) Funeral sticker, jump suit.

YO!

Chris DiCicco
The Exosphere  2013

ella_mental

Yoda and Ganesh.  A match made in Brahman.

Chris DiCicco

google ing Brahman  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

Quotegoogle ing Brahman  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???

ah! oMmmm...
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

Free Music sooon!

myspace.com/chicdiscrico

Chic Disc Rico\'s
Resurrection 35
Hip House
Sleeper Cell vol.5

and we gotta find
Fort James the Jah Jams
the 3rd 7 Jams
Please Stand By...

going to finish in 2009
Hexplorestory

and

Chic Disc Rico meets 3d/Pi or 3d/Pi meets Chic Disc Rico

K!
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

up! UP! with a twist, grab bag o music anyone?

a few hours ago Chic Disc Rico reposted some music for FREE!

and if anyone has the software to print out the tab, he is willing to do a cover album contest.

Details and or likelihood of cheating see the myspace.

CDR\'s Bass Player
Chris DiCicco

\' oh yeah we finally unveiled the Phantom Productions line of music, as our hunt for a new record label turned south and sour fast.\'
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

free music didn\'t work...

don\'t know how to embed music using wav or wma...

much of the same with artwork, and my tatt\'s the new camera, boggles m\'mind.

I do have dsl, so I am not totally a dinosaur.

Chris DiCicco
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

tattoo #3 is colored in and LOOOKS better then what I had in My Head or what I pulled off the Internet.

The artist said its the most color she has put into a tattoo.

SOOO SORRRY NO PHOTOOOOOSSSS >:( curse me thunking empty head.

also Photomabob site can\'t post my big artwork either, garrrrrfff........!

Chris DiCicco
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

music news...

Attack of the Giant Spider 2009

in a vain of pure insight the album Rah DiC : or some other sexual in your window, will not happen.

the music is to everywhere for the listener, scattering things and events and just plain weirdness into a comedy album that just wouldn\'t work.

I was asked to redo my vocals,being not such a great singer, I sniffed at the wind and said \' I can\'t do it \'.

AotGS will be a concept record having Vocals by Thomas Rahn as the Giant Spider and his amazing Guitar playing as well.

I will play Bass, get Sample from Movies, midi drums here and there.

I would hope this works, as a better idea.

the origins of the Giant Spider is that We saw this commercial for netflix er something and there was this giant spider crawling up the building, well Thomas starts
"I\'m a Giant Spider..." and I was like whoa cool voice.

its been a running gag with us for I don\'t know how long.

Chris DiCicco
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

DRDW the Esoteric Blues Album dropping, December 23 2008.

Chic Disc Rico\'s Hexlorestory drops in Janu-February 2009

Attack of the Giant Spider Attack in the Spring 2009

and another Buddy of Mine, well we are going to do a trilogy of music, he\'s working on some sampled Electronic Music, I am working ala Bowie/Eric Avery type of Pop Rock album...

we are doing a Punk Rock Record together we\'re He will go Electric for the first time, his Dylan goes Electric Moment, this will be called either Sex Poop or Bens Sex Poop, I can\'t remember which one. (hope the auto censor doesn\'t censor me on that)

and I got Tattoo #4 scheduled soon, sadly no pictures yet.
 ??? I know how to print them off sorta at Longs/CVS.

Dig.
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

gotta Buckethead tattoo, spongebob tooo!

50% complete

they\'re chillen with Ganesha, Yoda and the catfish, dogfish revolver circle thing.

gorf did it hurrrt taking the bandage off.

PICTURES I PROMISE SOOON!

Chris DiCicco
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

December 12, 2008, 09:21:11 am #58 Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 09:21:35 am by Chris
tattoo #4 Buckethead and Sponge Bob Square Pants is done took a buzzillion pictures with the digi cam and flash film with help of my dirty bathroom mirror and LEFT HANDED at that to top it off.

Going to see NIN later tonight at Echo Arena in Sac You going to be there? if so I will be the guy in the orange hoody, if no then to bad for you.

Saturday I go to a wedding, a buddy of mine  is getting hitched.

Next week I will be burning the DRDW album all 100 of them.

Chris DiCicco

The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

renamed but posted in older post, sorry. :\'(

A few years ago I submitted my name to a websites via this forum to have an Anagram made into another name.

Chic Disc Rico was a doorway to get to a creative plateau at that plateau I had contact with a wealth of others, faster and as big as it got (in my head) to be to much, I wondered if I was sorta sick (schizophrenic) or actually had tapped into something as creative a spark as that unknown mystery.

The Huzzi Tac Albums were great till the end and carrying on over into other homemade labels and finding MySpace was fantastic too, but I reached a point were it was all to crazy, being dropped from yet another type of music label maybe had something to do with it.

the band G/Z/R has a song man in the suitcase,so I guess Chic Disc Rico is (my) Man in the Suitcase.

Chic Disc Rico
2002-2009
p.i.d...

My New Band(s) DRDW, Giant Spider, Sex Poop and the individuals there in, that I will Produce and play with, here on out, are My future.

Thanks for Reading.

Chris DiCicco

The Exosphere  2013