New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Buckethead painting issue numbers

Started by Travis, October 03, 2007, 03:06:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

I\'ve gotten a number of requests and emails requesting low numbers or sequential
numbers for their orders of the prints. The way it works, like any limited, numbered editions of anything is, first come first serve by invoice number. Your number is determined by how many have been sold before you. If you order print number 1 and 100 have been sold before you, you will get #101. If you order print 2 at the same time and 75 have been sold before you, you will get # 76.
The number are not set arbitrarily, they are assigned to your invoice as the orders come in.

Jordanatron

October 03, 2007, 03:17:40 pm #1 Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 03:18:40 pm by Breastmeat
QuoteI\'ve gotten a number of requests and emails requesting low numbers or sequential
numbers for their orders of the prints. The way it works, like any limited, numbered editions of anything is, first come first serve by invoice number. Your number is determined by how many have been sold before you. If you order print number 1 and 100 have been sold before you, you will get #101. If you order print 2 at the same time and 75 have been sold before you, you will get # 76.
The number are not set arbitrarily, they are assigned to your invoice as the orders come in.

Obviously the fair and logical way. ;D

Be true to yourself you can't go wrong.
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

ZQ

October 03, 2007, 03:30:28 pm #2 Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 06:09:31 pm by ZQ
Thank you Travis! ;D
Welcome back!!! hope you had a totally terrific time sweeping cobwebs!  ;)

Sorry to hear you got inundated with email requests  :-/

I for one, love the surprises, and the thrill of anticpation...waiting to see which number chooses me makes it more FUN!
Thanks again!

BIG HUGZ!  :)

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

slunkatron

QuoteIf you order print number 1 and 100 have been sold before you, you will get #101.

Travis, sorry to bug you about this, but I thought there would only be 100 of each print.  Does this mean that they will be extended to meet demand?  If so, that gives hope to those of us that want to get more in the future but don\'t currently have the funds.  Thanks!

Travis

Yes, you are right, my bad for an example.

slunkatron

QuoteYes, you are right, my bad for an example.
Oh, ok. ???

But on the positive side, I guess it makes the one I did get even more special!   ;D

As always, thanks for your response.  You\'re the best! :D

Jordanatron

OOOO, Its all in the waiting, I can\'t wait, I can\'t wait, I can\'t wait. ;D
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

nuff_said

QuoteOOOO, Its all in the waiting, I can\'t wait, I can\'t wait, I can\'t wait. ;D

i think they\'re supposed to start shipping today, so it\'s almost over

"the suspense is terrible.  i hope it will last."
- Willy Wonka
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

Travis

Yes, The prints are shipping today. It may take 2 or 3 days to get them all packed and shipped. It will be first come first serve and I expect the bulk of them to go out today and tomorrow. Those that ordered the first few days will for sure go out today, if you ordered in  the last couple of days, your will probably ship Monday.

Matthew

Jordanatron

QuoteYes, The prints are shipping today. It may take 2 or 3 days to get them all packed and shipped. It will be first come first serve and I expect the bulk of them to go out today and tomorrow. Those that ordered the first few days will for sure go out today, if you ordered in  the last couple of days, your will probably ship Monday.
"Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god". Homer Simpson
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

ZQ

YEEE!!! I was thinking about this all day!!!
Happy happy!!
Oh my god! Oh my god!!!...Bob Maximums voice!

THANK YOU!!!

BIG HUGZ!!!

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

Boots

i doubt mine is in my mailbox, so i\'m certainly looking forward to mine on my day off Monday!  :D
Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. -Plato

Jordanatron

Quotei doubt mine is in my mailbox, so i\'m certainly looking forward to mine on my day off Monday!  :D
You got me going there for a sec, I just checked mon is a fed holiday. :\'(
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

Boots

oh man! I forgot!! Columbus Day, right?

*grumbles something about Tuesday
Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. -Plato