New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

The Owl Dives previews

Started by Travis, February 02, 2012, 08:06:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

I expect this to be ready later in the month. In the meantime I have posted a page with some info and I\'m offering the first 3 songs on the record as a free EP download in lossless format.
I\'ve explain my reasoning on the page but the short version is I don\'t expect this to be everyones cup of tea so I want to give a good dose up front.  Also I hate mp3 previews, download the  
high bit rate, crank it up or put on your phones and at least I gave it my best shot.  I\'ll add some more info soon. You can pre-order if you want, I\'ll be happy to sign the disc for anyone who asks.

http://tdrsmusic.com/the_owl_dives.html

zintar

February 02, 2012, 08:19:00 pm #1 Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 08:23:50 pm by zintar3000
Hi Travis. Excellent !  The sample tracks are great. I\'m really digging "Lonely If You Try". I like your singing and the arrangement is great. We\'ll be looking froward to hearing the whole album. Thanks  ;D

( *edit* Ordered ! Thanks again Travis. )

sportee

I\'ve listened through twice now. Love it! The vocal is great, the songs are great. Your brothers playing is awesome as is everyones. I\'m going to listen for a third time. Can\'t wait to hear the rest.

Slaw_Slinger

A "stripped-down, thick- and-crunchy rock record" is just what I need.  Love what I\'ve heard so far.  Ordering!!!
Thanks, Travis!!!

ZQ

Thank you Travis...
Love what I've heard so far too...ordered yessss!!!
Of course I would love you to sign it!  :)

BIGGSET HUGE HUGZ!!!  :)

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

Travis