New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

He\'s here....

Started by stuffyrandL, August 29, 2006, 10:52:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

stuffyrandL

The baby is here!  He arrives Sunday afternoon.  I wanted to let you all know as I said I would.  LOL!  And, yes, he\'s perfect.  And, yes, he is hardly allowed out of arms.  Off to steal him back from his dad now. LOL!  
Be happy while you're living for you're a long time dead- Scottish proverb

gkg

OH HOO_RAY!!!!

huge hugs to you and the Mr.!  best wishes for a life loaded with good kharma and joy.

and what, prey tell, is the little darling\'s name?

Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

buswolley

stuffyrandL

He\'s Jack!  LOL!  Thanks for the good wishes.  He\'s asleep now so I need to trot off and dig up something to eat in the kitchen.  I want a pizza but the hospital staff said to eat really healthy food to keep my energy up. Hasn\'t worked so far as I\'m beat. LOL!

buswolley

What\'s unhealthy about pizza?

gkg

pizza IS really healthy - you\'ve got tomatoes in the sauce, good carbs in the crust and cheese for dairy, pepperoni for extra protein - there is nothing unhealthy about pizza my dear - though a little salad on the side would be good for some roughage.

welcome Jack!  :-*
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

sngwthme

Congrats Stuffy and welcome baby Jack!

I have to say you can\'t argue with the pizza. It may argue with you sometimes but it sure is a good conversation going in. hee hee

Much happiness and joy to all your dear family!!

dirtface

Hey! Where\'s my ceeegar!  ;D

Congratulations and I hope you enjoy the reward of many sleepless nights. ;)

oldfolkie

Congratulations on baby Jack, Stuffy! Glad to hear he finally arrived.  ;D
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. ~  R.A. Heinlein

stuffyrandL

LOL!  As far as sleepless nights, I should work on some art.  Who knows what might come out when my brain\'s all fuzzy!  LOL!