New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

New Slab///Bucketheadpikes.com!?!!

Started by stumpdangler, May 15, 2011, 08:58:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

In Search Of The

I find the idea of a 15 second song an odd one, haha.

JewliaGoulia

Got mine today. . . "Brooding Peeps" has been on repeat for the last 4 hours!  :o

Bucketfel

QuoteI find the idea of a 15 second song an odd one, haha.

Yet, i think everyone knows the lyrics of that 13 second song at the beggining of BH2 or that very very short song of DTTOB ;D ;D
He works on the farm,
He makes fun of me,
But thats the lats thing youll see,
Cuz im gone use him for something that you wont understand

Spinal Clock #199
Holiday Album

robotpie3000

Yet, i think everyone knows the lyrics of that 13 second song at the beggining of BH2 or that very very short song of DTTOB ;D ;D

that very short song of DTTOB, my bot, is Pickwick\'s Lost Chapter...any bot should know that.

wicked redhead

This CD is about to get me through a workout I felt like skipping till I came home and found it in my mailbox.
There\'s nothing like pumping iron while listening to Buckethead.

Phydeaux_3

QuoteThis CD is about to get me through a workout I felt like skipping till I came home and found it in my mailbox.
There\'s nothing like pumping iron while listening to Buckethead.

New Buckethead especially. Mine hasn\'t arrived yet. :\'(
smooches,
» Phy³ . . .

ichimatsu

Got mine today, I live in France  :)

dewclaw

another good CD ... lots of hard metal beats and sweet, sweet melodies

Viking...

I hope it will arrive today or tommorow.
  :D

In Search Of The

I found a package this morning and got excited, but found it was El Stew instead, haha. Hopefully that means it isn\'t too far away.

Viking...

Haha I just got it...
Sounds awsome!

In Search Of The

Anyone got any more information on it regarding how it sounds? I know it\'s similar to Inbred Mountain, but any other elements?

Viking...

May 20, 2011, 05:55:40 pm #57 Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 07:00:20 pm by Viking
QuoteAnyone got any more information on it regarding how it sounds? I know it\'s similar to Inbred Mountain, but any other elements?

Some parts sound like the Holiday album and a few like IM, yes. But also some funky bass slap. There are also some killer riffs in it.

poulet333

May 20, 2011, 06:43:36 pm #58 Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 06:56:52 pm by poulet333
today i had a car crash, i broke my car. but never mind, i long as i have buckethead (and new BH cds, like this new one !!!) in my life, i am happy.

Jowaxe

I do not find it very similar to IM at all...maybe one or two parts but thats about it. I would say its closest to SOTP from my first couple of listens...but not really that similar.

*shrug*