New
Site design:

A lot of new content added.

Check the home page.

New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Why do I like Buckethead\'s Toy Store so much?

Started by fdsman, May 29, 2010, 06:39:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Phydeaux_3

Hey.. don\'t forget Siren 19... the unreleased Giant Robot album from 2007.. there\'s not a lot of info available about it but if you\'re clever and resourceful you can indeed obtain this rare collectible. I like it. A lot.

smooches,
 » Phy³
smooches,
» Phy³ . . .

doowhat

"Buckethead\'s Toystore" just has a wicked assed vibe about it...makes my adrenalin pump ;D

In Search Of The

I love Giant Robot, one of the very first Buckethead releases I heard and I was blown away. Before Buckethead I had a very narrow music taste and this world was very bold and confusing. He was daring. The albums I used to listen to, talking and monologues were shunned, I would have never dreamed listening to a little girl talk about her walk on the beach with Buckethead! I\'ve never looked back and it really is a gem.

The one thing I don\'t get about it though, people shun it because of the "low production values" but the fact is, that makes the album retain a deep, rich, earthy sound. Listen to the crisp sound of the drums. You can feel every pick Buckethead does. Pure, raw entertainment for just over an hour.

"Can we go on this trip again?
That was the last train, did you enjoy it?
Kinda. It was kind of scary, but I liked it.
Do you want to go back again?
Yeah!
When?
Next summer!"

BansheebotDecoded

I think its good if your a novice BH listener and even an expert, its just simply amazing!
They was up at the slaughterhouse... Nosin'

GIFSoup[/UR

Duckhead

anyone notice the new sticker for sale? $10 for a set of 4, sounds good! just check the toystore

DisembodiedLoaf

Giant Robot has tons of classic songs and heavenly chords.

leen

i was not that into the album as you do when i first listened to the giant robot.

but later i get involved in the bucketheadland (the website, i read many times) i just can imagine the land.
quite interesting.
and then, i turn to "giant robot" again and again  :P

i am even considering to make a game of bucketheadland........ :D

Best Regards

Best Regards #102
Spinal Clock #64
Limited Edition Canvas #174 and #182
Limited Edition Holiday Greeting Card CD
Pieces - I Need 5 Minutes Alone
Bucketheadland
Phonopsychograph Cassette