New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

In Seacrh Of Update

Started by Travis, February 26, 2007, 06:21:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ripplin

I\'d love to get #1,001, if that\'s even possible. Haha.

supersquid

June 17, 2007, 09:54:40 pm #286 Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 09:56:27 pm by supersquid

Our discs may have gotten mixed up.  My Vol 4 case has Disc 5 for set 941.  You may want to check you vols 4 and 5

Mine are all fine. that\'s weird.

Ripplin

Weird, but kinda neat-o, fella! Just one of the quirks that makes this set so fun. :)

Johanna

A bit late on the post, but I got #904. Buckethead drew a mountainy shape thing with a face in brown sharpie on my vol. 9. I also noticed that he used purple on the disc for vol. 13 and was nice enough to draw me a smiley face on the disc for vol. 7.  ;D

Hey, does anybody know if that\'s Buckethead beatboxing on track 04 vol. 4? For some reason, that song has become one of my favorite tracks.

And I concur. Track 5 on Vol. 2 is schweet.

AcousticsouL

Hello All!

Just received my shiny new box set and thought i\'d throw a post in here.  Got #752 and number 6 has what I interpret as a chicken with really long legs standing on a keyboard in blue ink.  Very proud that I jumped in on this deal as I would have had to kick myself for missing it (and do you know how difficult it is to kick one\'s self? Buying this was definitly much easier!)  I just have one question for Travis:

Q: What was your initial reaction when Bucket approached you with this idea?  I mean post-soiling yourself and the eventual cleanup that ensued...

Heres some piccies for the kiddies!

Thanks to Bucket for the Amazing work, I cant imagine the writers cramp he suffered so the greedy bucketbots could have their own personal slabs of chickenscratch.   ;D

deli

June 19, 2007, 01:29:36 am #290 Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 01:31:42 am by deli
Really cool one you have there ^

Veinsonfire

I just received my sweet, sweet slab! I\'m infinately thankful to coolwalking, as you can see my guitar lies safe and sound, well more safe than sound but whatever.

And I looooooooove my Vol. #7!

DUFFATRON

June 19, 2007, 03:19:29 pm #292 Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 03:23:14 pm by Dufmandinga
does everybody have their vol 13 cd as a 45 minute track labeled live at electric church nyc 040400 which is the name of the free mp3 off of the secret recipe dvd when placed in a pc. the track is not the same, however it\'s labeled identically

Slunker

Quotedoes everybody have their vol 13 cd as a 45 minute track labeled live at electric church nyc 040400 which is the name of the free mp3 off of the secret recipe dvd when placed in a pc. the track is not the same, however it\'s labeled identically

It\'s common that pc\'s and various program show tracks as something they\'re not, especially when they search for appropriate titles through the Internet or something.

Everyone\'s got a 45 minute track on vol. 13, but I\'ve seen people having it labelled everything you could possibly imagine. So I\'d say it\'s fairly common. I even believe one had his track labelled as Prince or something..

YellowFelix

I-Tunes identifies my disc 13 as a song named "Introduction", by Buckethead from the album "Hypnosense.

Rhapsody identifies it the same way.

Windows Media Player does not recognize anything
My head is my only house unless it rains. - Don Van Vliet

deli

I\'ve had all sorts of weird stuff come up on Itunes, like the wrong album artwork etc.

matt

It\'s because it just guesses what the album is based on the length of the track and a few other things, thats why sometimes on Itunes when you pop in a disc, multiple albums will pop up and it\'ll ask you to choose which one it is.

Turnerinc

Hey I just wanted to confirm some things before I place my order here..

1. Any Single discs ordered would not have buckethead drawings on them correct?

2. Are the cd\'s just CDR\'s? No label just generic store bought cheaper by the dozen CDR\'s? lol

3. This one is for Travis.. If I pay more like 50-100 dollars more can I get each cover with a little design on it? I would fricken die with happiness. Buckethead is like God to me!! My Email is adamturner2@hotmail.com. If we need to make some special arrangements just let me know. Money isn\'t a problem. If this isn\'t possible it\'s alright I\'ll buy the set anyways :P:P

Thanks guys!

Slunker

QuoteHey I just wanted to confirm some things before I place my order here..

2. Are the cd\'s just CDR\'s? No label just generic store bought cheaper by the dozen CDR\'s? lol

1. The single discs still have Buckethead\'s drawings on them, from what I\'ve seen.

2. Yup, they are CD-R\'s alright. No lables or anything on them, just plain white CD-R\'s with the disc # and volume # scribbled on them with a sharpie.

deli

June 21, 2007, 11:51:52 pm #299 Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 11:52:11 pm by deli
QuoteHey I just wanted to confirm some things before I place my order here..

Thanks guys!

Yeah dude - each individual disc ordered has a drawing on it too