Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

In Seacrh Of Update

Started by Travis, February 26, 2007, 06:21:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fetter_ED

QuoteGiantRobot24:

i feel your pain, my roofers won\'t let me either - they seem to think they should be paid before i buy fun stuff.  what do they know?  they\'ve no idea how painful it was to pass this great idea up.  oh well... i\'ll get the off the rack copy when i can.

meanwhile, it was a brilliant idea T & BH; just lovely!!

Well,  at least there is one benefit you get with age..... I am 31 my parents won´t mind anymore..... :-)
the definition of "fett" ...

deli

I know its been said but I just wanted to take time to say thanks to both Buckethead and Travis for offering this set to us.  

I\'ve never seen anything like it done before and it\'s an amazing thing to have. It\'s sitting pride of place in my collection as I type. Really looking forward to whatever  you\'ve got up your sleeves next. I hope Bucket doesnt have to order in a replacement hand for the one he must have short circuited doing all these sets.

Congrats on the project Buckethead and Travis.

Lloyd

Fetter_ED

Yes I got my 13 Cds today and I am totally happy .... Great music .... unique style .... I love it...  

I have Nr. 980!!!  Thanks to you all at TDRS.....

German Customs had the set for nearly two weeks and even opened one to see whats in it.... (uuh!)

Just one question I have read in a magazine that CDRs need some special treatment to last over the years ... do you have any suggestion of what to be aware of ....?
Thanks a lot...

Travis

I recommend making copies of your CD\'s and put your collectables away for safe keeping.

Fetter_ED

I will do so...

Thanks again... Great service!!!

Fetter_ED

Oh my ... I love ISOT !
Check out those fine jazzy, mellow, varied tunes on Nr. 7 & 8..... great style unique tone. The Cdrs are of a marvellous quality too.

For those who have not an ISOT yet- get one cause its worth all effort!

I am definitely "in search of the" too !!!!

Jordanatron

I have to take the time and Thank Buckethead and Travis and all those involved with it. I really glad you guys are in my life. My Red Sox won the pennant the Patriots have Superbowls now I have the music, MMMM can you say "content".
Be true to yourself you can't go wrong.
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

Slunker

QuoteOh my ... I love ISOT !
Check out those fine jazzy, mellow, varied tunes on Nr. 7 & 8..... great style unique tone. The Cdrs are of a marvellous quality too.

For those who have not an ISOT yet- get one cause its worth all effort!

I am definitely "in search of the" too !!!!

Awesome! I\'m happy for you that you\'re finally able to dive into the strange and epic musical journey that is ISOT. It\'s always great to listen to, but that very first listen is very special. You really don\'t know what you\'re getting yourself into, treading into unfamiliar territory like that. Many styles are being covered in this 9½-hour behemoth that is ISOT, and every second is amazing. $200 is a hefty pricetag, but if you ask me it\'s worth every cent. And the quality of it is just astounding, considering it\'s cd-r and everything.

Mozy_Bot

Travis what was the final tally on ISOT?  I\'m guessing 1000.  I know a dude over at TK who has 999.
ISOT #3 DCK #40  Blueprints #5  Cyborg Slunks #31 Painting-2 - #31  
Best Regards # 258

beelzeBob

QuoteTravis what was the final tally on ISOT?...

Bump dat.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

zappahead

insearchofthe - #289
DCK - #120
Blueprints - #77
Cyborg Slunks - #50
Buckethead Print #5 - 80/100
Best Regards - #371
Spinal Clock - #274
Happy Holidays Limited

nuff_said

those are cool!

i love how the floor compliments the display.  that\'s awesome ;)

i was certain it would be TORKER 1313
that\'s an awful lot though.
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

Jordanatron

August 26, 2007, 11:44:26 am #342 Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 12:48:19 pm by Breastmeat
I have to say I am jealous, ;D that\'s great
Be true to yourself you can't go wrong.
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

ZQ

August 26, 2007, 12:48:19 pm #343 Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 12:49:07 pm by ZQ
Buckethead definately had FUN with 999! ;D YAY! GREAT SET!
BIG HUGZ!  :D

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.